Subway addiction! :)

Options
eliz_in_pink
eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
So... I admit it.. I am addicted to Subway.. I have it about once a week. It's gotten so bad I went in last night and the lady who was working corrected me when she thought I said a different type of bread! LOL! Is that sad or what!? Anyway, I usually get the $5.00 footlong and split it between two meals. My order goes like this (not that I need to tell the workers apparently, haha):

*Footlong on wheat
*Black forest ham
*Provolone cheese
*Toasted
*Banana Peppers
*Lettuce
*Tomato
*Pickle
*Spicy Brown Mustard

Yum, yum, yum! So, my question to you this morning is... What is your favorite Subway sub!? I'd like to get some new ideas or mix it up :)

*Hope everyone has a healthy, blessed and great Wednesday!

Replies

• NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    I love the sweet onion chicken terriyaki!! However the new fresh fit chicken salad one looks great, I can't wait to try it!
  • 123Jude
    123Jude Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I love the sweet onion chicken terriyaki!! However the new fresh fit chicken salad one looks great, I can't wait to try it!

ditto! that is my favourite all time sub!!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Before my weight loss decision I loved either the meatball or Italian. But now if I go to Subway I get that black forest ham as well. It's really good. Subway is the only "fast food" I've had since march 29th and I have only had it twice. I might try something different next time I go.
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    I loooove the veggie patty...I also get the Tuna but with one scoop because of all that Fat.
  • x0_sarahD
    Options
    I usually get the Turkey breast on wheat bread, with spinach, green pepper, lettuce, lite mayo and a little sweet onion vinaigrette.

Its SOOOO good... and it fills me up
  • akwagner25
    Options
    Sweet Onion Chicken teriakyi (sp?) is my fav
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    STEAK AND CHEESE ALL THE WAY LOL WITH A LIGHT MAYO PACKET ITS ONLY 35 CALS PER PACKET.
  • sweetnshy
    sweetnshy Posts: 97
    Options
    I usually get the chicken breast on flatbread :) I heart the flatbread!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    LOVE the Orchard Chicken Salad.

Also a fan of the veggie delite on my "lighter days"

Mostly get the Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
    No Cheese
    Toasted
    Lettuce
    Spinach
    Tomatoes
    Black Olives
    Cucumber
    Green Pepper
    Onion
    1 Pack of Lite Mayo.

MMmmmmm Delish.

I'm actually having the Orchard Chicken Salad one for lunch today! :o)
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    LOVE the Orchard Chicken Salad.

Also a fan of the veggie delite on my "lighter days"

Mostly get the Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
    No Cheese
    Toasted
    Lettuce
    Spinach
    Tomatoes
    Black Olives
    Cucumber
    Green Pepper
    Onion
    1 Pack of Lite Mayo.

MMmmmmm Delish.

I'm actually having the Orchard Chicken Salad one for lunch today! :o)
  • Christiane81
    Options
    An addiction to subway is not a bad thing ;) I knew that I really need to start losing weight when the woman at the chinese restaurant knew my order and it was NOT healthy! I love the roasted chicken breast with honey mustard, loaded with veggies, toasted on 9 grain honey oat....YUM
  • Gennawest
    Gennawest Posts: 171
    Options
    i LOVE the over roasted chicken breast. I do the same-- split it between two meals. But ever since I started paying close attention to sodium, I have ex'ed out the chicken breast, and mostly every other sandwich at subway. So now I stick to the veggie delight- with extra veggies on flat bread. My order looks like this:

Flat bread
    No Mayo, Olive Oil, Vinegar, or Cheese
    Warmed (not toasted)
    with Extra veggies
    No cucumbers or cilantro
    And yes, I will have jalepenos and banana peppers.
    No salt or peper.

Oh, and a cup of water.

Yum!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    My Subway standard is the chicken breast on honey oat bread with pepperjack cheese, a little spinach, onions, black olives, jalapenoes and hit it lightly with the southwest chipolte sauce. Even with the sauce and cheese it is still a very reasonable meal calorie wise and I think the extra spice from the pepperjack, sauce and peppers helps to fill you up.
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Chicken Breast on Wheat
    1 Slice of American Cheese
    (Not Toasted)
    Lettuce
    Olives
    Green Peppers
    Little Bit of Ranch
    Salt and Pepper

HEAVEN!!
  • travelsoul88
    Options
    I am addicted to the veggie salad with sweet onion sauce .. lol .. more than once a week now
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I always get the same thing when i go in, except for yesterday I got it in the salad form.

*Black Forest Ham
    *Turkey
    *Flatbread
    *Cheddar Cheese
    ~toasted~ yum!
    *Lettuce
    *Tomato
    *Pickles
    *Olives
    *one quick line of light mayo (not too much)

The salad was the same thing except way less cheese shredded, no bread, and no mayo AND only half the calories :)
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I usually get the chicken breast on flatbread :) I heart the flatbread!

YES! I just discovered their flatbread and it is yummy!

All my sandwich has is this (I like stuff plain):
    Chicken
    Flatbread
    Cheese
    Toasted

Eat half then and save the other half or share with my son.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Footlong ham for dinner on 9-grain wheat (which is only 560 cals in Canada, 580 in the US) b/c it’s on the $5 menu, turkey got bumped to select menu like $7 or so and the sodium is w/in 50mg so I stick to being my frugal, deal-loving self. While on vaca last year I noticed in the US the chicken breast was on the $5 menu while here its premium $8.99, not fair!! The US also has spinach but no BBQ sauce, even in the south which is dumb (hubby’s order is footlong veggie everything but olives and BBQ sause).

Toppings: lettuce, double tomatoes, pickles, banana peppers, cucumbers, green peppers, mustard and black pepper.

NO CHEESE! We are a cheese hating household, ew!

= 1800mg sodium so I have a salad at lunch with natural salsa b/c its low/0 sodium.

Subway tonight b/c we have grad class after work, yay!
  • tjf1215
    tjf1215 Posts: 6
    Options
    chicken teriyaki on Italian herbs and cheese with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, jalapenos and oregano. YUM!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    my new fav is the veggie patty with cheddar cheese on wheat, everything, vinegar on the greens and spicy mustard on the other side. I love it but, wow it has like 900Cals. for a foot long