Royal Wedding

Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
edited September 26 in Chit-Chat
Am I alone in not caring??? :yawn:

The media seems to think we should be excited about it, but I'd rather watch reruns of the Andy Griffith Show then that. :tongue:

Replies

• live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Bahahahaha....I could not care less myself....Bring on Andy Griffith!!! smiley-sleep006.gif
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Happy for them but I am not sitting by the t.v. chewing my nails off or shaking with withdraws for the next piece of info... Just don't care.
  • i couldn't agree more. weddings are only fun and exciting if you actually know the ppl who are getting married. i have a sister who is getting married in july, and then another sister getting married next august. those are weddings i am looking forward to
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    I'm American. Why should I care? Besides, Prince Harry is way cuter and seems to have more personality. Maybe I'll care when he gets married.
  • Am I alone in not caring??? :yawn:

The media seems to think we should be excited about it, but I'd rather watch reruns of the Andy Griffith Show then that. :tongue:

You are not alone!
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Not a fan of Andy Griffith, but i'm with you.. not waiting for the next bit of information!
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Haha I don't care that much either, but as my mom put it, her generation watched Diana and just are so happy to see William settle with a nice girl. I think it's just as exciting as any marriage, but too big of a deal.

I just hope they get privacy as newly weds!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Happy for them but I am not sitting by the t.v. chewing my nails off or shaking with withdraws for the next piece of info... Just don't care.

Ditto x
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    My uncle is getting married on the same day in sunny Malaga, Spain! The royal wedding will be far from my mind on that day! Woohoo! Cant wait :)
  • I was 14 when Charles and Diana got married (No, I didn't remember that -- I had to look it up!), and I was very into it. This time around, I'm not interested at all. I suspect that the current 14 year olds are, though! :laugh:
  • DanL66712
    DanL66712 Posts: 135
    Yep! Frankly I couldn't give a toss! Only plus side is that the pubs will be open later!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Yeah thats exactly what it is, it wouldn't be quite the focus if not for Diana!
    Haha I don't care that much either, but as my mom put it, her generation watched Diana and just are so happy to see William settle with a nice girl. I think it's just as exciting as any marriage, but too big of a deal.

I just hope they get privacy as newly weds!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    I wanna see her dress LOL :)
  • jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Royal Wedding....

If you really care, you have no life!

:tongue:
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Happy for them but as a couple(i am a sucker for a love story) but other than that not bothered. Wont be watching. Dont get the whole obsessed with the royals thing. Best of luck to them tho.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Yep! Frankly I couldn't give a toss! Only plus side is that the pubs will be open later!

:laugh: Well that's a plus!
  • I wanna see her dress LOL :)

yah that will be interesting to see, but i am not gonna stay up all night for that. i am sure it will be on the news five hundred billion times in the months after the wedding
  • i'm gonna be a bridezilla
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 209 Member
    You are not alone!
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    I'm European (German) so yeah, the Wedding is a big deal as he is the oldest son and will get the thrown someday. The only reason i think it's special is b/c of Lady Di.
This discussion has been closed.