Royal Wedding

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Congratulations to them. Now back to my regularly scheduled life.
  • Am I alone in not caring??? :yawn:

The media seems to think we should be excited about it, but I'd rather watch reruns of the Andy Griffith Show then that. :tongue:
    Nope your not alone id rather watch football and thats bad for me as i hate it!! Will be traveling home from holiday so hopefully will miss a lot of it woooohoooooooooooo
  • I'm American. Why should I care? Besides, Prince Harry is way cuter and seems to have more personality. Maybe I'll care when he gets married.

HA! I am glad I am not the only one that Prefers Henry!! I wouldn't mind teaching him a thing or two *wink*
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    I wish them the best and all that crap but quite frankly I just want the weather to be good so I can sit in the garden, drink beer and enjoy the extra day's leave I got!:bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I wish them the best and all that crap but quite frankly I just want the weather to be good so I can sit in the garden, drink beer and enjoy the extra day's leave I got!:bigsmile:

You get a extra day off because of the wedding??? :noway:
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    he cares!!!

its costing my a load and i never got an invite !!! why not just go to a cheap church in Scotland and get done and be done with it. I give them 6 years before the Queen has this one bumped off too
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    i wouldnt say this wedding has affected my life in anyway, but it is kinda a big deal over here. This is our future King of England. I think its nice that they are trying to carry on a tradition, and plus we get an extra days holiday in the UK because of it :smile:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch one minute of it!
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Can we say commemerative plates?! Eh, eh?
  • Shannon023
    I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch one minute of it!

:laugh:

Scoots over so Sunni can watch TV Land with me. :drinker:
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Not interested....watching my Golden Girls and sippin on some wine that day
    Winning!
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Has anyone else noticed that apparently the media are incapable of saying JUST her first name? Every time the wedding is mentioned it's always "Prince William and KateMiddleton" - are we likely to forget who she is????? Or perhaps that really IS her name, not just "Kate". Hmmmmm.

Like most others I couldn't give a monkey's chuff about them (any of the Royals really) but I will enjoy the extra bank hol!!
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Nope you are not alone. I could careless. It is not going to change my life. I am getting sick of always seeing it all over the news and TV, and I hardly watch TV.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    :blushing:

I'm not going to stop my day or night to stay up and watch it on TV..but I am going to DVR it to see things like the inside of the church, her dress and such.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    I'm more interested in this.

radarseptember2007cover.jpg

Helloooo Harry!
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member

You get a extra day off because of the wedding??? :noway:

Yep, our lords and masters have declared a half-holiday for us peasants. Isn't that lovely? With all the other bank holidays around that date though, you can take 3 days' leave and get 11 days off - my hols start on Friday and I'm not back until 3rd of May, all for taking 3 days. That is LITERALLY the only reason the wedding has any meaning for me.

They keep trying to get us to have street parties. With BUNTING. Er... have then been to an average English street lately? No-one knows each other and we're all scared witless of being stabbed. This does not make a good party atmosphere!

I mean, I don't wish them any harm, but I don't see why we should have to care. Previous poster was right - Harry's much more fun, it's cause he's illegitimate (ALLEGEDLY... mods, I'm not in any way impugning the lineage of a potential future monarch, don't censor me).
  • nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    Nope couldn't give a monkey's to be honest. Hope they are happy, hope it last longer than his father's etc but really just love the 11 days off for 3 days leave :D
  • Shannon023

I mean, I don't wish them any harm, but I don't see why we should have to care. Previous poster was right - Harry's much more fun, it's cause he's illegitimate (ALLEGEDLY... mods, I'm not in any way impugning the lineage of a potential future monarch, don't censor me).

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh Miiiiiiiiike!!! happy107.gif
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Will and Kate who? No, I dont care. not one iota.
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    I'm more interested in this.

radarseptember2007cover.jpg

Helloooo Harry!

Eeeeeuuuuwwwwww he's got stick legs! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.