Thongs vs Granny Panties

Options

Replies

• DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Not a thong or granny panty fan. Therefore I go with my bikini or boyshorts.
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Honestly, I'm the pervert that's working out really hard and using your a**, panty lines and lack of panty lines as motivation. With that said, I prefer you go thong or commando.
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Depends... I typically wear boy shorts or I have several really soft thongs that are really comfortable! I know I'm at the gym but I still can't stand to see a big thick panty line in my workout shorts or capris.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    How about no panties? :-)

Good lawd. I like your style :)
    Call it like I see it. Less laundry kinda makes me feel like im going green hahaha
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Nothing at all. That way you do not get and wedgies and you dont have a granny panty bunch, no lines just smoothness baby! :bigsmile:
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thongs for sure!
  • tmaksparkie
    tmaksparkie Posts: 279
    Options
    I go with thongs, they are comfortable for me. My granny panties only come out once a month.
  • MzChiz
    MzChiz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hmmm never thought about going commando...lol maybe i'll give it a try! Hut 2 3 4!!! lol
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    How about no panties? :-)

*picks jaw up off floor*
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    You couldn't pay me enough money to plaster granny panties on my fanny! :laugh:
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    uh, neither! all I own are boy shorts or low rise bikini (my granny panties went in the trash upon entrance to onederland!) Find boy shorts most comfortable for workouts.
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Low rise baby boyz (boy shorts)
  • Shawana26
    Shawana26 Posts: 10
    Options
    Boyshorts, they're comfortable when working out...
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    I go with thongs, they are comfortable for me. My granny panties only come out once a month.
    [/quote

lol...mine too!
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options
    I am a thong person. I cannot stand the lines with my slacks for work or my running pants. Also if you run with anything else it feels like they are falling off.
  • bebeazul
    bebeazul Posts: 4
    Options
    I agree with this statement. Comfort is the best way to go..........whatever that may be for each individual!
  • chubbachub
    chubbachub Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    well my eyes have been opened, the amount of people (men+women) going commando! That now all i'm going to be able to think about when I go to the gym!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hmmm never thought about going commando...lol maybe i'll give it a try! Hut 2 3 4!!! lol

Once you do you will hate the days you have to wear something! Sooo restrictive! lol. :bigsmile:
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    butt-coverage doesn't necessarily mean granny! have you SEEN the boyshorts etc they have out?!
    ha, commando is pretty nice though... (:
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options
    well my eyes have been opened, the amount of people (men+women) going commando! That now all i'm going to be able to think about when I go to the gym!

No kidding I will be checking people out now wondering, or in some cases wish I wasn't wondering.