Thongs vs Granny Panties

Options

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    definitely thongs! They don't move when you work out :)

I agree.
  • jenlayport
    jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My workout ain't no thing without the "banana sling"....LMAO!!!

Just kidding boxer-briefs for this lad.

BWAHAHAHA!! :)
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    My workout ain't no thing without the "banana sling"....LMAO!!!

Just kidding boxer-briefs for this lad.

Boxers and commando is all good unless you are wearing shorter shorts.... no one wants to see nutsack when dude bends over at the gym. And I work out a gym that has many senior citizens of the old school style clothing. So I've seen some stuff I'd rather not have seen. LMAO!!
  • Laceylala
    Options
    well my eyes have been opened, the amount of people (men+women) going commando! That now all i'm going to be able to think about when I go to the gym!

Just wipe the seats after they get off. Ew. Something about sharing something with gym-goers in breatheable fabrics and no underwear makes me a little ill.

Everyone at my gym is required by the staff to wipe the equipment off after use each time. They even provide towels and spray. Thank God! Because no matter what style undie I wear, I get buttcrack sweat and the seats have a line on them when I'm done. It is what its..and its gone when I wipe it down with antibacterial spray.
  • Juicyyy
    Juicyyy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love boyshorts! Very comfortable.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    How about no panties? :-)

*picks jaw up off floor*

Did you need some help with then darlin?;-)
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    crotchless? ...no? bahahaha
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'm the pervert that's working out really hard and using your a**, panty lines and lack of panty lines as motivation. With that said, I prefer you go thong or commando.

hahahhaah Love it ! I will forever be looking behind me in the gym.
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Thong, tha thong thong thong...... The occassional hipster :)

Whoever is all worried about getting infections from wearing a thong while working out, really!? I don't know about you all, but I'm directly in the shower after my workouts & not sitting around in wet, sweaty clothes....hence, no infection.
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    well my eyes have been opened, the amount of people (men+women) going commando! That now all i'm going to be able to think about when I go to the gym!

Just wipe the seats after they get off. Ew. Something about sharing something with gym-goers in breatheable fabrics and no underwear makes me a little ill.

Everyone at my gym is required by the staff to wipe the equipment off after use each time. They even provide towels and spray. Thank God! Because no matter what style undie I wear, I get buttcrack sweat and the seats have a line on them when I'm done. It is what its..and its gone when I wipe it down with antibacterial spray.
    No one ever does this...I watch. Like I watch the nasty chicks who dont wash their hands after using the bathroom...Then I point them out to my husband hahahaha
  • Laceylala
    Options

No one ever does this...I watch. Like I watch the nasty chicks who dont wash their hands after using the bathroom...Then I point them out to my husband hahahaha

And those are the girls getting the inFUCtions from wearing thongs! Its a cleanliness issue. LOL.
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    crotchless? ...no? bahahaha

Ohh my... I got a visual... :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Grannies, bikinis or big boy shorts....some boy shorts end up like thongs so thats a no no when exercising lol
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    girls boxer briefs :) :P hahaha
  • getNskinny2day
    Options
    Hehehe well since we're being honest.... I prefer to workout commando! I wear the Nike running shorts usually (the ones with the liner) so those are close enough to undies I guess? :tongue:
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    How about no panties? :-)

I also wear neither, why bother with something up my BOOTY while trying to work out. Nothing is the way to go :wink:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I have no comment,..... but like a car wreck, I had to slow down and take a look.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I have no comment,..... but like a car wreck, I had to slow down and take a look.
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Spankies all the way. They are comfortable and never move around. Or boyshorts if you will :)
  • lissababe
    lissababe Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i usually dont wear any...