Who on here loves or likes Zumba?

Options
What's your opinion of it. Have you actually tried it and love it? I look forward to hearing from you guys. Be nice... :wink:

Replies

• kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    absolutely love it. couldnt speak higher of it. getting me toned and i actually did drop a pants size in the 10 days. i dont have a lot to lose so thats a lot for me. do it every day and sometimes twice. doesnt feel like exercise and is fun, espcially those shakey weights. they are so much fun. i miss it when i dont do it, but zumba wear, never bought any, but i think it would just be cheaper to buy clothes from kmart or target that are just as well.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Oh i love love Zumba!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I take a class at my gym...LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

However, I'm still too big to wear the cute Zumba wear (like the cargo pants) and it's awfully pricy even if I thought I could squeeze my butt into it... :(
  • Ninjitsu
    Ninjitsu Posts: 163
    Options
    I have my first attempt at Zumba a week from Saturday. I'm SO excited :)
  • dragonflytequila
    Options
    I have done it,like it alot....high energy music ...love it..:smile:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I have my first attempt at Zumba a week from Saturday. I'm SO excited :)

Hey Prophecy! :)
    You're a dancer...you'll do great. It's SO much fun!
  • ladyphoebe
    ladyphoebe Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Zumba. I cant make it to the classes any more but I have the Zumba for the Wii that I cant get enough of.
  • sunnydaytwins
    Options
    I love Zumba, but I must admit I do it on my Wii! I am not than coordinated so I figure if I do it in my own home I won't feel foolish! I do 20 minutes and let me tell you I am dripping with sweat at the end of it!!!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I. LOVE. ZUMBA.

I used to go to classes 3 evenings a week, but lost my sitter so can't go anymore *seriously SAD over that* Our instructor here is just an AMAZING person. She just makes everyone feel good. And the energy in the class just brings everyone up and makes everyone wanna wok that much harder. It is ABSOLUTELY my favorite exercise I have EVER done! I tell ANYONE who will listen to try it! I do it on my Kinect all the time! I love it and DESPERATELY wanna go back to classes!

And the zumba wear is TOO CUTE! I love it!
  • bjpiper74
    bjpiper74 Posts: 13
    Options
    I love zumba !!! Just started Monday but I'm already an addict
  • EllieHall
    EllieHall Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love it!!! Best thing I have ever done for myself in the way of fitness!!!
  • kswietek
    kswietek Posts: 80
    Options
    love love love it!!! I do it twice a week at a gym and then have it at home for our kinect. I missed it tonight, had to get the yard mowed because we have 3-4 days of rain coming. So I am sad when I miss it but it's great because I can do it at home also.

The zumbawear is cute, but kinda pricey for me, maybe someday!!!
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    What's your opinion of it. Have you actually tried it and love it? I look forward to hearing from you guys. Be nice... :wink:

LOVE it!!!! Have gone down 2 pants sizes since I started :). I love it so much I am going in May to get certified to teach it :)
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    And the zumba wear is TOO CUTE! I love it!

Once I get certified, my "treat" is a Zumba shirt :). The pants run VERY small. My instructor now is tiny and needs a medium pants...I am afraid that even a large may not fit. My thinking is that when I get to a regular size 6 pants then I will treat myself with some of the cargo pants...lol.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it. I tried it after seeing how it really firmed up my already thin and in shape daughter. It is a real calorie burner but is also the most fun workout I've ever tried (and I've tried a LOT). I like that even after 4 months of doing it regularly I'm still always surprised when the hour is over. With most other exercises I've been a clock watcher just praying for the hands to go faster. My work schedule doesn't always allow for me to attend classes so I bought the DVDs, and now I'm excitedly waiting on the new 7 DVD Exilerhate set. I actually look forward to working out now.
  • jkegs013
    jkegs013 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love it :) It's so much fun, and the time flies by. We are constantly moving, and it never feels like you're actually working out!!! I would definitely recommend it, but don't give up the first time you go, because it takes a little bit to get the moves down. But once you have them all down, you'll enjoy it!
  • Bonnie1974
    Options
    Love it, it is the best class I have taken in ages
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I was hesitant when I first tried it but am hooked now. It is fun and the time flies by. Plus I burn anywhere from 450-700 calories in 45 minutes- depends on what the instructor does that day.
  • alex063287
    alex063287 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba! I am so addicted to it that I take around 5 classes a week of it! It's the best way for me to get my cardio and exercise in. I can't stand going on the treadmill or any other machines because it's boring compared to Zumba! You don't even feel like you are working out. What I love about Zumba is that you can cater it to your needs. If you don't like a move you don't have to do it. If you want to pump up a move you can. The whole point of Zumba is to just move. I am not the best dancer but I love dancing in Zumba class. I have never tried the Zumba DVDs so I am not sure how those compare to actual classes. I love the Zumba gear, it's too cute, I actually need to get some more gear soon!