Who on here loves or likes Zumba?

Options

Replies

• happydaywitty
    happydaywitty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I love It. I hate to excercise so that say''s a lot. lol The hour goes sooo fast.
  • Melonmorrow
    Melonmorrow Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love it! I've been doing it for two months now. It got me through my plateau
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba.....I bought it when I was bored of just walking....it has done amazing things to my waiste...I never really had one...I have a long way to go but I know Zumba will help me get there...On days when I dont feel like working out its easy to tell myself ok i'll only do Zumba.....by the end of it I'm ready to do anything
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Zumba is definitely the most fun you can have exercising! I take a class once a week with my friends but I also bought the videos and do them at home once or twice a week. I am probably one of the most uncoordinated people I know but it's so fun, no one notices lol...:laugh:
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I just simply LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE, I could go on and on. But I do like Zumba alot. Its so much fun and a great workout!! :)
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I use Wii Zumba and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    LOVE Zumba!!!
  • JRenee133
    JRenee133 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love it! :) But not the videos...the videos do NOT compare to a class with real people and a real variety! Classes can vary GREATLY depending on the instructor as well...some our better than others, some are more hip-hop based, some more latin, etc.

It is so much fun! You sweat A LOT and an hour flies by! Do it!

Jenovia
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am thinking that I would really like to get a Zumba dvd. But does it take a lot of floor space to do this? The room that I have at home doesn't have alot of space so I was a little scared of it.

Barb
  • jokkes
    jokkes Posts: 1
    Options
    So how much has anyone lost so far?
  • KayW416
    KayW416 Posts: 2
    Options
    I love Zumba, but I must admit I do it on my Wii! I am not than coordinated so I figure if I do it in my own home I won't feel foolish! I do 20 minutes and let me tell you I am dripping with sweat at the end of it!!!

That's how I feel too!! I just started it this week and love it!
  • distant_dreamer
    Options
    i lOVE it!! because of work comitments, bank hols and holiday coming up i cant go to class for nxt 4 wks and i'm missing it already!!! have the zumba wii game which is gd but it aint the same as going to class!
  • jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    Options

LOVE it!!!! Have gone down 2 pants sizes since I started :). I love it so much I am going in May to get certified to teach it :)

Where are you getting Licensed? I am working 2 Zumba Basics 1 training classes in May in Omaha :)
  • peytjalmom
    Options
    I am thinking that I would really like to get a Zumba dvd. But does it take a lot of floor space to do this? The room that I have at home doesn't have alot of space so I was a little scared of it.

Barb

LOVE Zumba! I jog and do Zumba DVDs to cross train. I felt uncoordinated at first, but I stuck with it and I got the moves down. I used a space in my living room about 4ft by 8ft, so it doesn t take that much room. It works EVERYTHING!!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options

Barb

I'm in a small room with a treadmill in there too. I have my tv set at an angle so I'm in the corner, I get a bit more room. It picks me up, and I just sometimes have my hand slide across the wall when I have it out for one of the moves. But I'm able to give it all I have, with the little space that I have.
  • ceb81
    ceb81 Posts: 2
    Options
    Zumba is the best, before I really took dieting seriously, people told me it looked like I had lost weight and that was down to the toning! It has helped my confidence and is guaranteed to make you smile too! I do 2 classes a week and hate missing it if I cant make the class!
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

Barb

I'm in a small room with a treadmill in there too. I have my tv set at an angle so I'm in the corner, I get a bit more room. It picks me up, and I just sometimes have my hand slide across the wall when I have it out for one of the moves. But I'm able to give it all I have, with the little space that I have.

Thanks, Becky. I may get the dvd and try it out then! :)
  • humglum
    humglum Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I LOVE zumba. I've never used a DVD, though, I go to classes 2-3x/week at my gym. It's amazing how different it can be with different instructors and the energy level in a class is just AMAZING.
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba! They recently started doing Zumba classes at my Curves and we have so much fun. I'm incredibly uncoordinated, so I know I look like a moron trying to dance like that, but it's a great workout! :D
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    What Zumba DVDs are you using? I am looking on Amazon and see the Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD Set which is $65.

I am not sure that I want to spend that much money for workout videos. Is there any cheaper DVDs? Where?