Running Headphones

Options
2»

Replies

• artvandalay
    Options
    Yeah, I like the Sony ones because they go completely all the way around your ears... Kinda cool looking and comfortable.
  • michelec64
    michelec64 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I bought these a few days ago (Philips SHE6000/28 In-Ear Headphones Surround Sound)

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-SHE6000-28-Headphones-Surround/dp/B003BT6BL4/ref=sr_1_72?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1303405406&sr=1-72

The sound quality is pretty good but more importantly it comes with 4 sets of rubber caps in different sizes from small to x-large. I use the large caps and they fit so well that once they're in I don't have to keep adjusting them to stay in like my old earbuds.
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Oh another tip for keeping them from falling out....

I run them under the strap of my sports bra that way the wires are not bouncing all over the place (which bugs me!) and there isn't any tugging at them just make sure you give enough slack

So simple & so brilliant!!
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind the big chunky Dj style headphones,you can get them for pretty cheap below $20. :)
  • Chartrand11
    Options
    Sony MDR-J10 h.ear Headphones with Non-Slip Design (Black)
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I just bought a pair of earbuds from walmart for $10 and they stay in my ear!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I like the JVC Marshmellows. They are super comfy, and cheap. I got mine from Walmart for around 15 bucks. They sound good too.