Spot burning fat

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    You have to do 10,000 crunches per day. Any less and you won't burn the belly fat. Any more and you risk getting "too tight" down there and you won't be able to bend over.

This will never work!!! It'll make your stomach muscles HUGE and eventually they'll overtake your body. If you really want to get rid of it you could always try liposuction or the at home version with a vaccum cleaner and very small pipes (you can find at home depot). Mine hangs out purely on my left knee and that helped a lot.

Should I be looking into copper or pvc pipes?

Glass but you have to heat them up with a torch first...err...wait thats something else
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    lawlz.

~_~

awesomeness: you're doin it right.
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Fear is right, I would try the PVC pipe first. The copper might weld to you causing even more "tightness" down there!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    You have to do 10,000 crunches per day. Any less and you won't burn the belly fat. Any more and you risk getting "too tight" down there and you won't be able to bend over.

This will never work!!! It'll make your stomach muscles HUGE and eventually they'll overtake your body. If you really want to get rid of it you could always try liposuction or the at home version with a vaccum cleaner and very small pipes (you can find at home depot). Mine hangs out purely on my left knee and that helped a lot.

Glass but you have to heat them up with a torch first...err...wait thats something else

Do I have to mold a bubble at the end with a vent hole too?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member

Do I have to mold a bubble at the end with a vent hole too?

unless you are going to hot rail the fat away i would say yes.
    also i have found that if you wear an orange tutu while standing on your head and singing the barney song you will have AMAZING ab results. But the tutu has to be orange if you wear pink or blue you will just get a bigger butt
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member

yep,, this is true. i read it on google.
  • anubis609

Wikipedia says it's impossible...but if it was Googled... It just might be true.
  • While I don't think the Splenda is keeping the belly fat around, Splenda is just not good for you anyway. It is, after all, a chemically treated sugar. Try Truvia, or another brand of stevia. It is calorie and carb free, tastes really good, and is actually natural. Congratulations on your tremendous weight loss, you look great!
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member

Wikipedia says it's impossible...but if it was Googled... It just might be true.

yeah, see.. thats why i googled. duh.
  • Awineburg
    Awineburg Posts: 196
    attachment.php?attachmentid=383&d=1214037416

HAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • anubis609
    While I don't think the Splenda is keeping the belly fat around, Splenda is just not good for you anyway. It is, after all, a chemically treated sugar. Try Truvia, or another brand of stevia. It is calorie and carb free, tastes really good, and is actually natural. Congratulations on your tremendous weight loss, you look great!

Thanks. If I look into stevia, wth do I do with this Costco box of Splenda packets?
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    for_teh_lulz.jpeg
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member

:tongue: WiseA$$
  • keepsiejess
    keepsiejess Posts: 51 Member
    While I don't think the Splenda is keeping the belly fat around, Splenda is just not good for you anyway. It is, after all, a chemically treated sugar. Try Truvia, or another brand of stevia. It is calorie and carb free, tastes really good, and is actually natural. Congratulations on your tremendous weight loss, you look great!

Thanks. If I look into stevia, wth do I do with this Costco box of Splenda packets?

Some options:

1. compost them
    2. burn them
    3. use it as pesticide
    4. make "splenda art"
  • Jovialation
    Donate the Splenda to Dennys and get a Maple Bacon Sundae...I hear they're good for you
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452

So, don't try and get those results with 9,999 crunches a day... it won't work ;)
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452

I use Splenda in my coffee

YOUR GONNA DIE!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST USE CYANIDE?!

Technically, ALL of us will die. Circle of life. Have one to have the other.
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Donate the Splenda to Dennys and get a Maple Bacon Sundae...I hear they're good for you

Listen to her. She's a Doctor.

:p

best advice ever.
  • Jovialation
    *curtsies* thank you, thank you
  • tazlady
    tazlady Posts: 60
    not mixed with chorline. Splenda is regular sugar just the molecular structure has been changed and resembels chlorine. There is no cholorine in it . You get more chlorine from take a shower.l
This discussion has been closed.