Who wants to do the hundred push up challenge with me?

Options
13»

Replies

• tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I didn't do day 2 yesterday, I really felt bad, but today i feel much better, and this afternoon I will complete day 2 plus get my cardio in.
  • mommynmotion
    mommynmotion Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Nuclar...sorry about your mother! I'll say a prayer for you!

Nope..not too late. This is week one...catch up if you can or just start week one next week. The more the merrier!!!

I did day 2 yesterday. Mine was week 3, row 2...14, 19, 14, 14, 25. I upped all the numbers by one...just to kind of psyche myself out and do a little more. The last one is a max rep set.

Good luck everyone...100 push ups....that'll rock!!!!
  • yyzdnl
    yyzdnl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Completed W3,D3,C2 yesterday, still struggiling to make the 5th set but I guess thats the way it should. I'm definetly getting to point exhaustion.
  • mommynmotion
    mommynmotion Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 day 2, middle column...tomorrow!!!!! Great job everyone!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Completed week 4. :)
  • breezey77
    breezey77 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • butterflyinamber78
    butterflyinamber78 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in for sure... if its still open? Granted I can do about 50 "wide arm" push ups, but when they change the PT test, those won't be allowed, and I still have to do the close arm ones on my knees! so that will be my goal, the narrow stance push ups. Must be different muscles?
    anyway, I seem to be a bit late geeting started on this, but I'd like to try it, and get the motivation I badly need...