you know you wanna tell :)

Options
What is the most spontaneous thing you've you ever done?

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I moved to England when I fell in love. It was delayed spontaneity, because I had to get my visa and stuff, but the decision was quick.
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    oh wow...i dont know that I should post that on here lol. ok in a non-dirty sense?......decided to move cross country practically overnight :)
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    ok soo you guys are waaay more "spur of the moment" than me lol
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    not PG13 :laugh:
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    slept with a guy who lived with his girlfriend that i worked with
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    One-night stands are too obvious, huh?
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    enlisted into the Air Force for something new
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    not PG13 :laugh:

Lol! Same here!
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    jogged a mile naked & drunk... (i lost a bet)

young, dumb, and full of :tongue:
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    hmmm... something I can post on here without getting in trouble with the thread police??

Skinny dipped in the neighbors pool at 2am with my bf =)
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    decided on a sunday i wanted to move, and by 5 am monday i was on my way on a 800 mile roadtrip. only made it 6 months and came right back home. lol.
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    spill it ladies....I had "relations" with a bouncer in the clubs ladies room...with a room FULL of ladies...it was the only guy I had been with other than the ex and he turn major cling-on....but he sure was built...I cannot remember his name for the life of me :ohwell:
  • szieres
    szieres Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Interesting so see the same things!

Long story short, I was suppose to move from California to Missourri (spur of the moment plan), but met someone online (not intentional nor was I even looking)... August we started talking online, by the end of the first week, we were talking on the phone daily, by the middle of September he bought a plane ticket from INDIANA to CA, spent 10 days there with me and my (at the time) 4 yr old...He went home 2 weeks before Halloween, and by November 12th my daughter and I had sold everything we could, stored the rest in my mom's garage, bought 2 bus tickets, spent 3 days traveling across the country and moved ourselves ALL the way to INDIANA.. that was 11 yrs ago, and we are now married with two children :D
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    I had a friend ordained online and eloped with my husband on New Years a few days later in my apartment. X-D
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    sold everything i owned and went on a month-long couch crashing until i ended up in california. then i met a guy and moved in with him immediately (Iike within a week or something). we've been together over 7 years now, and together, we did the same thing again: sold all our stuff and moved to rhode island from california.

all for kicks and experiences.
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    damn!! not cool....
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I bought a ring, jumped on a plane, flew from California to New York and proposed in the airport.
  • StephanieDuckie
    Options
    One day, while walking home, I had sex with my boyfriend in the middle of a feild. That's about as spontaneous as I get.
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    proudest moment would be having sex in my exs house :D
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Naked sailing in the Carribean! :glasses: