you know you wanna tell :)

Options

Replies

• kelligonzales
    Options
    I used to drink a lot and was hooking up with 45 year when i was 21 and he was talking to my muff... and i took off his hat and feel that he is thinning on top of his head and stop him and tell him it's cool i'm done and walk out... .ha ha ha ha
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I bought a ring, jumped on a plane, flew from California to New York and proposed in the airport.

awwwww:flowerforyou:
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    I used to drink a lot and was hooking up with 45 year when i was 21 and he going down on me and i take off his hat and feel that he is thinning on top of his head and stop him and tell him it's cool i'm done and walk out... .ha ha ha ha

HA! Ok its official I Miss pretty Christitty...I mean christina am in love with you!! Thats funny :laugh:
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I used to drink a lot and was hooking up with 45 year when i was 21 and he going down on me and i take off his hat and feel that he is thinning on top of his head and stop him and tell him it's cool i'm done and walk out... .ha ha ha ha

HA! Ok its official I Miss pretty Christitty...I mean christina am in love with you!! Thats funny :laugh:

I was like nope sorry can't do it.... maybe if you kept the hat on.... i know it shallow but i gotta draw a line.... right?
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    hooked up w/ a cop ... on duty.
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have a G-rated thing, lol. Boring, I know. :P

My boyfriend and I found out that the Scissor Sisters were opening for Lady Gaga in Louisville last month, and we found out one week in advance. Having seen Gaga twice before (and having tickets for a later April show) with her usual crappy opening band, we jumped at the chance to see the Sisters. We shelled out $250--each--for floor tickets, and drove to the out of state concert and came back the same night. :)
  • kelligonzales
    Options

awesome did you get the ticket? ha ha ha :smokin:
  • beautifulnow
    Options

HAWT!! And you got a mma fighter! SCORE!!

OH and I have been meaning to ask you...could I umm borrow your abs cause they are *****in!
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Did b a n g -in just get censored? Weak.
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    moved 1,200 miles from home the day after high school graduation because I was in love :)
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    3 months after I met her, 2 weeks after I asked her, I got married to my now exwife in Las Vegas.

at the encouragement of my staff sergeant and in celebration of his 12 years in the USMC I ran 12 miles in 29 palms, ca (desert)

I let my friends burn two huge scars on my chest
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options

ha no tickets here =) However I do not advise you to use that as a way to get out of tickets ... some cops don't have a sense or humor.
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    ok....i wont be so PG lol. My hubby (at the time bf) and I did it at a race track, park, a dam and a pool (not all in one day LMAO). It was always spontaneous too :) we werent caught but all of it was in broad daylight :P (honestly i am a good girl now. sorta. ok not really LOL)
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    3 months after I met her, 2 weeks after I asked her, I got married to my now exwife in Las Vegas.

at the encouragement of my staff sergeant and in celebration of his 12 years in the USMC I ran 12 miles in 29 palms, ca (desert)

DUDE...where to start!?! Oh OUCH!!!! FOLLOWED BY OUCH!! :)
  • kelligonzales
    Options

ha no tickets here =) However I do not advise you to use that as a way to get out of tickets ... some cops don't have a sense or humor.

ha ha ha noted!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    jogged a mile naked & drunk... (i lost a bet)

young, dumb, and full of :tongue:

Ok, that is just happiness in like 102 different ways:wink:
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

DUDE...where to start!?! Oh OUCH!!!! FOLLOWED BY OUCH!! :)
    I'm just going to assume you meant the part about my ex
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Interesting so see the same things!

Long story short, I was suppose to move from California to Missourri (spur of the moment plan), but met someone online (not intentional nor was I even looking)... August we started talking online, by the end of the first week, we were talking on the phone daily, by the middle of September he bought a plane ticket from INDIANA to CA, spent 10 days there with me and my (at the time) 4 yr old...He went home 2 weeks before Halloween, and by November 12th my daughter and I had sold everything we could, stored the rest in my mom's garage, bought 2 bus tickets, spent 3 days traveling across the country and moved ourselves ALL the way to INDIANA.. that was 11 yrs ago, and we are now married with two children :D

Such a wonderful story :) awwwwwwwwww!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options

I was like nope sorry can't do it.... maybe if you kept the hat on.... i know it shallow but i gotta draw a line.... right?

OMG I'm dieinggggggggggggg
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    so we're sharing the non PG ones now... WOOT!

hooked up back stage DURING a play that I was performing in. gotta love quick-change costumes!