Embarrassing question

Options
2»

Replies

• MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I also used to be a 2-3 times a week but since I've been eating more carefully I'm pretty much a once a day girl.

I'd recommend using ground flax seed. You can pick it up from GNC.

(The other alternative is a good night of boozing. MAN will that clean you out the next mornin' (probably a couple of times "if ya know what I mean"!)) :noway:

From both ends too!!! :laugh: :laugh: :embarassed: :laugh:
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I love Fiberone yogurt by Yoplait. It is really creamy. :happy:
    GNC sells this stuff called Super Cleanse for your colon, which has worked in the past for me.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    That's interesting because the site calculated 17 g of fiber for me which I exceed everyday. today I ate 20g.

This site is only a helpful tool and the calculations are general based off of the average person. The more fiber the better, especially as you get older.

Fiber should be increased slowly because a sudden burst of fiber can actually constipate because fiber does help absorb some fluid.

Another thing that helps is to make sure you are getting 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water per day. For example a 200lb person should consume 100 ounces of water a day, not including water for exercise, extreme heat or cold or high levels of humidity! You get water in the foods you eat too, especially juicy fruit, fruit juices, teas etc. Water helps keep everything "lubricated" and greases all the wheels to keep the body moving! Good luck, I hope you feel better, oh and maybe quit the stool softner until you are able to move on your own...:ohwell: