Jillian Michaels--One Size Doesn't Fit All

Options
2»

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I am proportional, which is all fine and good on paper but in the mirror (and being short) just equates to "unless I'm thin and wear tight fitting clothing to accentuate the waist, I just look fat everywhere."

:laugh: I was just thinking the same thing! She (she being Jillian) makes it sound like we're the lucky ones to be fat all over. :huh: Interesting read though!

haha, yeah, we're lucky to be fat all over =\
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I think I am a pear. Working on becoming a shape that isn't compared to any food..lol
  • bcpie
    bcpie Posts: 89
    Options
    I think i store like 70% of fat in my lovehandles. :p Its depressing. pants never, ever fit correctly.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Im proportional! It's pretty handy, no one thinks you weigh as much as you really do. >__>
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I am proportional, which is all fine and good on paper but in the mirror (and being short) just equates to "unless I'm thin and wear tight fitting clothing to accentuate the waist, I just look fat everywhere."

So true. :grumble:

:laugh:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing it ; )
  • l3xii
    l3xii Posts: 160
    Options
    How come there isn't one for a watermelon? I'm a watermelon.
    Ha ha I was just thinking the same thing. You and me both but hey my birthday is May 29 :)
  • forkeeps
    forkeeps Posts: 79 Member
    Options

Exactly!! I always think "I look THICK" :-P
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I am proportional. When I was pregnant, even my NOSE got bigger!!
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I dont know what I am, everything has shifted around through the years! LOL!!
  • GLLove
    GLLove Posts: 77
    Options
    How come there isn't one for a watermelon? I'm a watermelon.

LMAO me too!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I'm such a pear! it's frustrating, because i can wear size medium shirts but have to wear like xl or xxl bottoms. lol it's just really difficult going shopping because of that.

I know what your saying.
    When i buy jeans, i struggle to pull them up over my legs
    but then the top, which is around my waist, i have to wear a belt.
    and because it's loose around the top of my bum, the material hangs over and makes my bum appear small and saggy.
    Damn these thighs of mine ='[
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Im proportional! It's pretty handy, no one thinks you weigh as much as you really do. >__>

I was thinking the same thing. Whenever I tell someone I need to lose 100 lbs, they're always like "no you don't". Then I'll tell them how much I weigh and they're shocked. Although I think it's one of the things that kept me fat for so long. I never thought I looked bad so it didn't really bother me.
  • JanW01
    JanW01 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I think I am a pear. Working on becoming a shape that isn't compared to any food..lol

It would be nice not to be compared to food! :wink: