Share something interesting about yourself.

Options
proverbs31chick
proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
Share something that most people wouldn't know or something interesting about yourself, for me English is my third language but when speaking with me you would never know it.

Replies

• PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm a special fx make-up artist and I have a youtube channel showing what I do!

www.youtube.com/crazyhappy08

:D
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I used to teach Areobics for Richard Simmons when he opened up his "Richard Simmons Anatomy Assylum" hahaha!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer, and guild leader for a top guild in Everquest. We've been around for 12 years now...and that's a very long time in the MMORPG world.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I used to hanglide in the 70s and acutally met Francis Rogallo at Nags Head near Kitty Hawk (inventor of the modern hanglider) while f lying off the dunes there..
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Had my first kidney stone when i was "3"yrs old!!!... and a scar that goes half way round my body to prove it:sad:
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I used to drive a stagecoach for a living.
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I just recently started up my blog (see signature). None of my friends and family know of it, and so far I have 400 random views in the past couple of weeks. It's nice that my recipes are so well received! :D
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I worked as a bodyguard from 1979 through 1987.
  • kkruse08
    kkruse08 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    that is SWEET!!!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    <
    Beekeeper, but most that know me on here already know that:ohwell:
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    My eyes change color from brown to green but most who have known me for awhile already know that about me....
  • BlueEyesAllDay
    Options
    It took jumping out of a plane for me to have the courage to end a bad marriage to the father of my child.
  • kuhristeee
    kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    All of you have such interesting backgrounds! I'm not nearly that exciting to know, lol. But here are a couple of things...

I was on the dance team in high school...we won the National championship for our division in 2003 in Orlando, FL!

I had my son when I was 16. I'm 23 now, he's nearly 7, and we couldn't be happier!
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have a much softer, sweeter side that most people don't get to see or experience :flowerforyou:
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I am really a big softie and quite sensitive, although most think I am stuck up, have a tough exterior, cold, and hard to crack. People tend to scare me. :ohwell:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I can still do the splits! :blushing:
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    I can still do the splits! :blushing:

+1000000000000000000000000 - that is awesome!
  • mikeylikesit1177
    Options
    I've been half way around the world twice. From the East Coast to the Persian Gulf and through the Suez Canal.
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    I was able to solve the Rubiks cube within 2 minutes when I was younger. AND, I really love the breasts in the profile day!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I've never eaten a mango.