Share something interesting about yourself.

Options

Replies

• proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I love Meryl Streep. Even though her character in Devil Wears Prada is a complete b@£$% I love it!
    Whilst training to be a doctor, I would speak to patients with smoking related illnesses and then go out and have a cigarette.
    I once saw Steve Martin in a video store whilst on holiday in Santa Monica.
    I once queued up to see Geri Halliwell of Spice Girls fame for my gay best friend (shameful).
    I had been on 12 aeroplanes before I was 1.
    I'd love to get tattoos all down my arm but it is frowned upon in my career.
    I was never as fat years ago as I really thought I was - looking back I was overweight but I could have dropped those pounds, but at the time I felt enormous and thought there was nothing I could do about it. I've realised now matter how big you are you can always be bigger and fatter - and then you'd look back and think god I wasn't that big. Basically its all relative, you just need to realise you can change it and that you've not as big as you really think you are - its not a hopeless cause.

LOL
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I have a dozen nieces & nephews... but you might have figured that out from my screen name
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I have illustrations in a NYC museum.
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I'm totally ink free. Not even a tribal arm band or a football helmet.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Im an eagle scout. Also I'm very outgoing and social and find pleasure in talking with strangers in elevators to make them feel uncomfortable. :)
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    This one time, I went to bed without eating my exercise calories.

... but then about a half hour later i came to my senses, went downstairs, and made a shake. :drinker:
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I once fell asleep using Gregory Peck's lap as a pillow and once shared a bunk bed with John Goodman (different bunks).
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

You didn't?!?!?!?!? :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :sad: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • kristarablue
    Options
    I can say "Will you sleep with me tonight" in six different languages soon to be seven (workin on this one). Well I think that is the phrase, the people that taught me could have told me how to say “do I need to eat my exercise calories” and I would not have known the difference, but hey, I goin with it!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Had my first kidney stone when i was "3"yrs old!!!... and a scar that goes half way round my body to prove it:sad:

WOW! I've had them. I could not imagine being a child and having them.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I can say "Will you sleep with me tonight" in six different languages soon to be seven (workin on this one). Well I think that is the phrase, the people that taught me could have told me how to say “do I need to eat my exercise calories” and I would not have known the difference, but hey, I goin with it!!

That would be a lot more funny if you had friends teaching you that but telling you that you were saying something else.:laugh:
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    i have played competitive golf all my life, and always dreamed of playing on the LPGA or being a director for movies. I played golf in college on scholarhip and now work for the PGA TOUR as apart of the live production team!

Ever been to Whistling Straits near Sheboygan, Wisconsin? Or to Blackwolf Run in Kohler Wisconsin?
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I hold a private pilot's license.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

... but then about a half hour later i came to my senses, went downstairs, and made a shake. :drinker:

Bawhahahaaa! Taso.....you are silly! *MUAH*
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    I was a stand in for Mary-Louis Parker in a movie once.

I have never watched American Idol.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options

LOL....literally...too funny.
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    I completely smashed my face when I was 3 and have had 3 surgeries to reconstruct it since then! Oh and I can only flair one nostril now!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I have been brewing beer for 10 years.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I lived in Germany as a kid and broke a chunk off the Berlin Wall (which my mom later threw away because she thought I was just carrying random rocks in my pocket). I used to hate eating when I was little and would hold food in my cheeks like a chipmunk - I'd go out and play, and come back in hours later with the food still in my mouth, unchewed. No, it never occurred to me to spit it out. I learned how to read when I was four. And I like to jump out of airplanes.
  • ThosePeskyMoomins
    Options
    I got hit by a double decker bus when I was 13...!