You Just Won $1,000,000.00...

Options
lidado
lidado Posts: 41
...Don't we all wish?? What would you do with your winnings?? Invest it?? Donate it?? Or spend it??

Replies

• forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    All I see/read is boobs! :huh: :blushing:
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    :) I always said if I won the lottery I would give half my winnings to the Shriners Children Hospitals because they were amazing when my little brother was hit by a car. A-MAZ-ING.

The rest would go into education savings for me and my family and a lil' bit of travelling!!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    All of the above! lol
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    New house, new car, charity, and invest some and live off interest :happy:
  • Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    I'd like to open an animal/dog shelter like the Best Friends Society. I'd also like to donate to the St Jude's or other similar childrens networks.
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    All I see/read is boobs! :huh: :blushing:

Yeah, that too.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I would give to AmericanRSDHope because my best friend has RSDS. I would give to Crash's Landing cat shelter because I volunteer there and love cats. I would give to the church because we need a bigger building that what we currently have. I would pay off my house and redo the kitchen. And, I would put the rest in savings for future college tuitions & weddings for the children I do not have yet =) I've thought about this a lot, can you tell? Lol, now how will I win if I don't play?
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    In this order.....Invest, sell my house and buy a new one, splurge a little on me and my hubby, donate my time ('cause I would take a year off of working to finish my hours towards becoming licensed....)
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    I have idea what you wrote. I cant get my eyes focused off of your profile pic. Nicely done......This pic is worth more than the money...Just sayin!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    First, celebrate by taking everyone I know out for dinner and pay off the little bit of debt I have
    Invest $500,000.
    Spend $100,000 on a house.
    Four of my family members each get $10,000. The rest can suck an egg.
    $100,000 on a really good, complete college education.
    $60,000 on two decent cars (one gets garaged for when the first one poops out on me).
    $100,000 on traveling like a mad woman for a year.
    and the remaining $100,000 gets used as I need it.

I think that's all of it. XD
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    First I would go buy some boobs so I could post a pic! HA HA HA!!!
  • kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Buy in to a chain restaurant.

No, seriously!

I would want to bring a chain with healthy options in to my area! Not only would it be a great thing for the community at large, but (hopefully) a good return on my investment.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Yea, about these boobs...is it international boob day or something? All I see for profile pix today is tons of boobs!

I would pay off my debt, sell the house and get a new one out of the city, and invest the rest.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Add on a room to our house for a formal home gym.
    Donate money to the American Heart Society.
    Buy more clothes.
    Put money away for college for the kids.
    Buy an Audi.
    Go on a month cruise...after I quit my job.
    ...etc.
  • lidado
    lidado Posts: 41
    Options
    :embarassed: Sorry about the profile pic... T&A Friday... Is this better??
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    First I would - boobs - prolly pay off my -boobs- house. Take a very -boobs- long vacation in the -boobs- Carribean or -boobs- Hawaii. Lastly have a personalized built -boobs- Ford Mustang that i have always -boobs- wanted. -boobs-boobs- Invest in some really good -boobs- retirement plans -boobs.

That would be -boobs- about the start of it. - boobs-

Please put -boobs- your profile pic back please!!!!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    First I would - boobs - prolly pay off my -boobs- house. Take a very -boobs- long vacation in the -boobs- Carribean or -boobs- Hawaii. Lastly have a personalized built -boobs- Ford Mustang that i have always -boobs- wanted. -boobs-boobs- Invest in some really good -boobs- retirement plans -boobs.

That would be -boobs- about the start of it. - boobs-

Please put -boobs- your profile pic back please!!!!

lmao perv! :tongue:
  • kaymac1908
    kaymac1908 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    $1 Million is not enough to make me quit my job but it would change some things.

I would:

Save a heap
    Donate a bunch
    Spend a small pile - paying off all debt (including the mortgage).
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    I'd buy an amazing villa in negril jamaica....and never come back to the USA.
  • jewels319
    jewels319 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wouldnt be able to do anything with it for I will have dropped dead of a heart attack.:sad: