Are the Cadbury Eggs calling your name too?

Options

Replies

• emilex
    emilex Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    i desperately wanted a cadbury egg the other day! So finally, my husband got one for me. It was 150 calories which I still had left. It was worth it IMO. I probably won't have another one until next year!
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    The peanut butter eggs tried to jump into my cart at the grocery store!

me too they are my all time fav and my hubby`s ..... so the rule is, it doesnt come into the house!
    glad the kids are too young yet to ask for it!
  • annieemmons
    annieemmons Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The Cadbury mini-eggs are my husband's favorite. He has stocked up on them each year since we started dating in college 8 years ago. I'm honestly much more of a salty snack type person. I think I'll try doing what we've done with our other snacks and divvy out single serving portions into tiny ziplock bags so he can take them with him to work on occasion and eat them when he's still significantly under his calorie goal and feels he deserves a bit of a treat. They freeze great, so you can make them last a long time!
  • Jenlynphi
    Jenlynphi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    The mini cream eggs are 40 calories each. Just sayin ;)

Oooohhh, didn't know they made minis. That's an idea! :)
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I had almost forgotten about them, actually, and I'm glad you mentioned it because I had a chance to check the calorie count before I gobbled one up. The caramel-filled ones are pretty darned good, too, but I'm not sure half a second of yum (and that's all it would take) is worth 25 minutes of cardio, you know?

Last year was reeeeeally bad for me and the eggs. Ask my husband. I ate them ALL.
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Ughh, they're killing me too! As are the peanut butter eggs.... I love peanut butter and chocolate...
  • Brianne298
    Options
    The mini cream eggs are 40 calories each. Just sayin ;)

Oooohhh, didn't know they made minis. That's an idea! :)

I *might* eat one (or two) everyday :) So worth the calories!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    A year ago I would have had a problem with them. But two broken teeth later the sugar in the makes me cry. I sure do miss them though :(
  • trac3
    trac3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Easter, Halloween, Christmas & Valentine's Day just kill me ~ I hate all of them! I simply have no willpower....everything (but peanut butter) calls my name!!:sad:

I hate to say it, but it's going to be a free weekend for me, starting today (yep, I'm taking a 3 day-er:tongue: ). I'm entertaining and going to a brunch and the list goes on ~ I'm going to have some wine, chocolate and eggs benedict....not necessarily in that order lol. I'm not going to freak out and go hog wild, but I am going to enjoy myself and not stress out about counting calories, or I'll just feel too guilty that I go over my budget. I plan to have an extra long cardio day tomorrow, and I will sneak a run in on Sunday. Back to my meager 1200 cals on Monday!:happy:

Have a great weekend, and don't beat yourself up if you have a Cadbury egg!:wink:
  • CherryteaMT
    Options
    OMG!!! I was just whining about that yesterday! I love those durn things!! Why did I decide to go on a diet BEFORE Easter?? :sad: lol

i am wondering the same thing about me!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I have been trying so hard to avoid the candy every time I'm at the store and so far haven't bought a single egg!!!! I did, however, buy my traditional bunny... and I'll eat it slowly over the next couple weeks! I think this will be the first year in at least 10 that I haven't had one (or a dozen) of those stinking eggs!!!!! Kinda proud of myself!
  • ladyelspeth
    Options
    Reeses peanut butter anything is calling my name. I am having one for Easter. One will not wreck everything. Sometimes giving into a craving really helps to get rid of it. One egg is okay....the whole package is not.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I love them too! That is the only candy I was totally craving!! I bought a 4 pack. 2 are going into easter baskets. One to my brother for Easter and 1 for me. 150 Calories is worth it to splurge a little.
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I don't normally eat sweets (candy or cakes) but my friend made some brownies with extra walnuts and brought them to work. Brownies and glazed donuts are my weakness. lol I resisted at first and then...I....I was weak. Thankfully, she had them cut into little pieces, to which I learned that she did that for me (so sweet). I ate two of them but I power walked the long way to my bus stop after work, went to the grocery store to get some healthy foods for dinner and worked out. I feel a little less guilty lol
  • AngieMMc
    AngieMMc Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes! I've soooooo been wanting one AND the Reese's eggs too! For this reason, I bought Easter baskets that were pre asembled and wrapped up so I can't get into it! LOL I am going to at least have 1!!!!!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I bought one 99¢ bag and ate it. That was when the season first started. I'm a mini egg addict.i normally buy the huge package... But this year I'm not craving them.. And I'm glad. I'm a chocolate addict by natureand I think I may be beating it!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Haha I had to run my butt off after my dinner so I could eat a cream egg and not feel to guilty about it. Glad they aren't just calling me!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I love kisses but the eggs gross me out..... Im just gonna buy a small bag of m&ms to put in eggs that way im not tempted to eat leftovers from the big bags .....
  • carrie340
    carrie340 Posts: 36
    Options
    I am fed up with Easter already, people keep giving me chocolate! Yes, I know I don't have to eat it, but i can't just throw it in the bin. Even if I break it into 25g portions it going to last me ages!

4210516.png
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I love each and every candy in the candy shop