Who Hates Clowns?

Options
Heather75
Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
I know I do. they are not funny. They are often violent. They wear too much makeup. When they make balloon animals it makes that offensive squeaky noise.

They're just awful.

Replies

• 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    agreed! I hate clowns. So much.
  • annastacia10
    Options
    Can't stand em! Stephen King's IT combined my two biggest fears...spiders and clowns. Both are horrible!
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    They are one of the scariest things I know of. I also hate balloons, I have a crazy phobia of balloons. I have one too many blow up in my face and sting like crazy. Plus growing up i watched one too many movies with scary clowns in them.
  • ramius
    ramius Posts: 91
    Options
    There is just something a little evil about clowns.. yeah clowns and Cats.. don't trust em :)

LOL

Ok Bozo from my childhood was cool but just cause he was on WGN but not in person...
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    I spent a few years as a professional clown and magician. You'd be surprised how many really weird clown fetishes there are out there.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Now, where did I put my red squeaky nose?
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    OMG you started one! Clowns are pure EVIL!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I spent a few years as a professional clown and magician. You'd be surprised how many really weird clown fetishes there are out there.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Now, where did I put my red squeaky nose?

Keep your red nose to yourself, mister.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Can't stand em! Stephen King's IT combined my two biggest fears...spiders and clowns. Both are horrible!

Used to love them until I read this book, now, not so much!!!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    There is just something a little evil about clowns.. yeah clowns and Cats.. don't trust em :)

LOL

Ok Bozo from my childhood was cool but just cause he was on WGN but not in person...

Hey now, cats are cool!!!
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    Im not so much freaked out by clowns. I just don't like them too much. And people go to school for this...
  • Aetarac
    Aetarac Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I heard they are the spawn of Satan and pushy telemarketers.
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    They are totally creepy!
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    True story!
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    [/quote]

Keep your red nose to yourself, mister.
    [/quote]

Dammit you made diet coke come out of my red squeaky nose!
  • marlabelle
    marlabelle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am no clown but I make a killer balloon hat. People don't hate it...at least not to my face. At any rate, yes, clowns suck!
  • Bjornulf
    Bjornulf Posts: 29
    Options
    OK first off, it is an immutable fact of the Natural Universe that clowns are incredibly creepy.

But it does not stop there. Many people who BECOME clowns are also creepy/evil thus multiplying the creepiness factor.

Not to mention that when I was young, there was a serial killer running around dressed like a clown. So add to our forming equation the murder of young children and we can begin to see why it it good and normal and right that the world should hate clowns.

Creepy *kitten*! What are they hiding their faces for? That is a common action of a serious criminal, hiding one's face/identity. Your mother did NOT name you Bubbles/Bobo/Bozo/Patches and your face is not THAT white. If it is, get some sun you creepy *kitten*. Been hiding from the light for too long? Why do you need to hide, Creep? And don't try that fake bucket of water on me, who exactly do you think is going to pick up all that damned confetti?

Really I have tried to get over my childhood trauma, really I have. But then there was John Wayne Gacy, and a host of others.

Is it difficult to figure out where I stand on this debate? If so then you must be a creepy *kitten* clown!
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i hate clowns. i especially hate balloons- it's just the anticipation of never knowing when they're going to pop. evil......... it's an evil conspiracy.
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I LOVE clowns. I have a whole collection of clowns. Huge Emmit Kelley Fan. Clowns Rule!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I love Harlequin clowns! There's something so vintage about them!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I hate clowns, they are not funny, just freakish with all their makeup.