what do you log 30 day shred as?...

Options
This is my 2nd day doing the 30 day shred. level 1, and I have noticed through other community topics that there are several people on this workout plan....so what do you guys log it as under exercise??

Replies

• donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    I looked up 20 minutes of circuit and then I labelled the calories as "Trying Not To Kick Jillian Michaels in the Face". :-D
  • alonnadodd
    alonnadodd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I looked up 20 minutes of circuit and then I labelled the calories as "Trying Not To Kick Jillian Michaels in the Face". :-D

HAAHHAHAAHA I LOVE IT!
  • tinalina81
    Options
    circuit training. There is also a formula you can kind of go by to see how many calories you burn depending on your weight. Someone posted it a while back.

This is what she found:
    So on most sites it says 503 cals burned per hour for a 154lb person. I know heart rate and such has an effect but I just took 503 and divided by 154 to see how many cals per lb....

You burn 3.26 calories per pound that you are. So, I am 238....I took 238 x 3.26 = 779 calories per hour. the more you weigh the more you burn. Hope this helps anyone who still needed help :)
  • anchorsaweigh7
    anchorsaweigh7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    awesome! Thank you guy for the response!! also, donicagalek-- that was hilarious!! =)
  • Girl1Beagle4
    Girl1Beagle4 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I use a heart rate monitor and created my own for this. My HR monitor does not give calories burned but does give an average heart rate and time. I have a website I go to that also uses my VIO2 and it calculates my calories burned based on a specific formula. If you are interested in the website: http://www.shapesense.com/fitness-exercise/calculators/heart-rate-based-calorie-burn-calculator.aspx