What does your username mean?

Options
124»

Replies

• rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    Options
    rjnand josh My husbands first intial, My first intial, N for our last name and my son josh :bigsmile:
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    "HooT' was the name of the first horse that really taught me how to ride. He was 10 yrs old when I first met him. He was a handsome Black and White Overo Paint with a funny, crooked ear. He was the smartest, kindest and funniest horse I have ever encountered. His spirit was truely amazing. He was a lovely being and I feel very blessed to have known him. Unfortunately , he crossed over the Rainbow Bridge on 9/22/04 at the Young age of 22. He was truely my soul mate and the love of my life. He is greatly missed. I am am proud to say that I was once (and will always be)..."Hoot's Mamma"
  • javarushed
    javarushed Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I used to be a caffeine Junkie (tons of mtn dew / monster energy drinks)and Adrenaline (thrill seeker) addict. Figured that I'd just combine Java from coffee and rush (Adrenaline rush)
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    It's a play on words (i.e. Nietzsche rhymes with peachy). I'm not even a huge Nietzsche fan (his work is awesome, obviously, and I certainly enjoyed exploring it, but his philosophies generally don't greatly impact my world view or play a large role in my life or anything), I just think it's funny. Also, my name is Juliet and my middle name begins with an "N" and my surname with a "Z", so the Nietz- part has a bit of a personal twist as a bonus.

ETA: Nietzschekeen is my back-up user name if my favourite/the one I use most is taken (numbers in my own user name bug me for some reason, so I won't just add a number) which is rare since it's kind of unusual, but it was taken here, I was so surprised!
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    well it has "binary" in it which means I didn't first have sex until very late in life. LMAO.gif

Ahaha, love it! :laugh:
  • Caharleygirl
    Caharleygirl Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    some interesting names on here...mine's pretty easy...I live in California and ride a harley...and of course I am a girl...lol
  • realia
    realia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    "HooT' was the name of the first horse that really taught me how to ride. He was 10 yrs old when I first met him. He was a handsome Black and White Overo Paint with a funny, crooked ear. He was the smartest, kindest and funniest horse I have ever encountered. His spirit was truely amazing. He was a lovely being and I feel very blessed to have known him. Unfortunately , he crossed over the Rainbow Bridge on 9/22/04 at the Young age of 22. He was truely my soul mate and the love of my life. He is greatly missed. I am am proud to say that I was once (and will always be)..."Hoot's Mamma"
    Awww. That's so sweet! :cry:
  • ecolover11
    Options
    mine came from my love of the environment and its animals.
  • vitacat
    vitacat Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Many years ago I was stuck for a yahoo id and took the name from a box of cat food. I've been vitacat ever since!
  • sloanranger57
    Options
    Someone gave me this nickname years ago, my second name is Sloan, I added last two digits of my birth year
  • Metamorphasis555
    Options
    I chose my username because since I'm trying to transform my body, I liked the idea of the name Metamorphasis, just like how a butterfly transform themselves from a cocoon to a beautiful butterfly fluttering around. The numbers behind my username don't have any real significance. I just choose them randomly. lol
  • Tattooedmom44
    Tattooedmom44 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty easy to figure out. I am a Mom with "a few" tattooes :noway:
    Then I just added my age to the end and there it is Tattooedmom44 :happy:
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Mine is a nickname I got in the Marine Corps. Hoffman is my last name, and everyone called each other Dog.

HOFDOG

5895598_2203.jpg
  • lizbestus
    lizbestus Posts: 18
    Options
    Years ago when my niece was little she couldn't say Lizabeth so she always called me aunt Lizbest
  • yarnhoarder
    yarnhoarder Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I like to crochet and have a problem when i walk by yarn in the store... i tend to buy more than i need ;P
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    Mine is short for "special Operations" which was DHs MOS.