tattoos

Options
kelsue35
kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
how many do you have? what are they and where are they?

Replies

• rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have 1 and it's on my left foot.
    I've had it for almost a year now.
    It's an anklet, with a spirit sheild in the middle, and two indian feathers hanging down onto my foot
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    non yet- but there are a few i want to get in the near future! How about you??
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    2 tattoos
    On my hips
    Wings
  • Stephanie191991
    Options
    I have 3
    2 are on one hip they are of an alien head and a lil heart
    and the other one is on my other hip its of a heart with paw prints in it
    and its says ZOE
  • Phatpatty
    Phatpatty Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    2, a tribal star on my lower back (yes trampstamp) and a cross with a heart in the middle with a ribbon saying "dad" for my dad who passed away last year on my left forearm.... closer to my heart....

I do want more...a shooting star on my foot and I would love to be thin enough to get one on the side of my abdomen, however after having three kids and losing weight i don't think my skin will be too pretty :(
  • kelscot30
    kelscot30 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have 9! Both feet, left ankle up to shin with nautical star, tribal Into roses. Swallow & heartagram on back and shoulders and left shoulder round to collar Bone and 1/3 way down arm black and grey shaded roses, stomach, side also done with various pieces! Can hide them all but would love to be covered! X
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I have 2. A cross on my left forearm with the date 8-12-02 and the Initial L T J J for Lester Tasha Jessie Jennifer. kids I knew in high school that died in a car crash. And two hearts made out of forget me nots between my shoulder blade with my kids first and middle names. My daughter was put up for adoption so its my way of keeping my kids together.
  • jennbaby23
    Options
    I have 9
    one on my wrist a star
    one on my foot, a four leaf clover and horseshoe
    one on my hip, paw prints.
    one and each of my shoulders. a morning glory on one and a rose on the other
    three on my back going down my spine, virgo, butterfly and cancer horoscope sign
    and another on the hand, a heart.

there addicting, i want more...
  • kslindner
    kslindner Posts: 107
    Options
    I have 5... They're all butterflies... On my lower back, upper back (right below my neck), ankle, top of foot & on my boob. Can't wait to get my next one... it's gonna be awesome!
  • brooke_g0501
    brooke_g0501 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have 3. A quarter sized ladybug near my hip, a dream catcher on my shoulder blade and a baseball sized sunflower w/ a tiny ladybug on a petal and "mom" on the inside, for my mom, whom I lost 4 yrs ago unexpectedly. I plan on getting my kids first and middle names on each wrist at some point.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have 2! But I haven't gotten any in 10 years! I have a butterfly with swirls and stars on my lower back, and a flower with swirls on my left shoulder.

My next will be after I meet my first goal and that will have something to do with my children and husband.
  • kelsue35
    Options
    hey i just realized that i am an idiot. i posted this but didnt answer my own ?

i have 16
    1 a B on my right foot (for my sister brandi, she has K for kelly-me-)
    2 thumper on my left leg just above my ankle bone
    3 chinese symbols for never forget just above thumper
    4 a peace sign and heart on the inside of my left anlke
    5 angel wings with my moms name in the middle her birthdate above and date of passing below
    6 a flower on the back side of my right hip
    7 a dragon fly on the front side of my right hip
    8 his sister on the front of my left hip
    9 a flip flop lip gloss container / wand a blue diamond a loli pop and the symbol for man (all the things i love) on my left ribcage
    10 a butterfly on top of my left shoulder
    11 my sons names shortened on my left bicep
    12 3 hello kitties on my left forearm
    13 5 flowers on my left forearm
    14 a stick girl on my right wrist (inside)
    15 my lil princess's name on back of my neck
    16 a baby dragon with the word angel under on my right shoulder blade

getting more butterflies like the one on the top of left shoulder working their way down my arm next week and a livestrong bracelet with tattered boxing gloves hanging from them with my fathers name in the barcelet and his birthday on one glove date of passing on the other .. due in may
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    my dad owns a tattoo shop so I get mine for free but I have 3 I have a butterfly wit vines sticking out on my back and a big awesome dragon on my left clave and another big dragon on my right leg except its a skeleton dragon made into a tattoo gun (my brother drew it out) and sooooon I'm geting a gothic fairy she's really pretty
  • kelsue35
    Options
    hey i just realized that i am an idiot. i posted this but didnt answer my own ?

i have 16
    1 a B on my right foot (for my sister brandi, she has K for kelly-me-)
    2 thumper on my left leg just above my ankle bone
    3 chinese symbols for never forget just above thumper
    4 a peace sign and heart on the inside of my left anlke
    5 angel wings with my moms name in the middle her birthdate above and date of passing below
    6 a flower on the back side of my right hip
    7 a dragon fly on the front side of my right hip
    8 his sister on the front of my left hip
    9 a flip flop lip gloss container / wand a blue diamond a loli pop and the symbol for man (all the things i love) on my left ribcage
    10 a butterfly on top of my left shoulder
    11 my sons names shortened on my left bicep
    12 3 hello kitties on my left forearm
    13 5 flowers on my left forearm
    14 a stick girl on my right wrist (inside)
    15 my lil princess's name on back of my neck
    16 a baby dragon with the word angel under on my right shoulder blade

getting more butterflies like the one on the top of left shoulder working their way down my arm next week and a livestrong bracelet with tattered boxing gloves hanging from them with my fathers name in the barcelet and his birthday on one glove date of passing on the other .. due in may

#5 is on the upper right thigh
  • celtickarasu
    Options
    I've got 5.
    celtic ravens on my right arm
    a triskele on my left arm
    a youkai kitsune on my ankle (japanese shape-shifting fox demon)
    a pentacle between my shoulder blades
    and a my favorite line of poetry (i'm a poet) by pablo neruda just below the nape of my neck-it says, "and not to speak is to die among beings"

I've promised myself that if I can get to a healthy weight, I will get a tribal raven lower on my back as a reward. I've been hesitant to do that one due to being overweight.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I have 9!
    LAB- on my foot in honor of a murdered friend
    "Recovery" on myright hip to remind me of my recovery from anorexia
    A breast cancer ribbon on my upper right ribs
    California poppies with Orion's belt through the middle-- my right rib cage
    Grapevine- up my spine (I grew up in northern california so this one and the poppies are for that)
    Sparrow in white ink-- left upper rib cage
    A cross made of the initial BBM with the dates 2005-2008- in memory of a little boy I babysat
    Chinese cherry blossom on my left shoulder blade
    "With every mistake we must surely be learning"--my favorite Beatles quote on my left shoulder
  • katelynpelerson
    katelynpelerson Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have one tattoo,
    it's in the middle of my back in between my shoulder blades.
    It's my family's crest (I'm full blooded Cherokee indian), it's a thunder bird and it stands for the beholder of unending happiness.
  • jenh1101
    jenh1101 Posts: 45
    Options
    I have 1 (for right now), it's a cross with my sisters initials above and her birthdate/date of passing under it. It's on my right shoulder blade.
  • mzdme83
    mzdme83 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have 22 tattoos.
  • DeeDeeMarie
    Options
    ooohhhh... i dont know where to begin...MY FAVORITE WOULD BE THE CUPCAKE INSIDE OF MY LIP, i have a sleeve that goes up and over my shoulder blade and down my whole side of stars and stuff,my whole spine has stars going down it,i have my capricorn sign with stars around it with something in each star for someone i lost,a ribboned bow on my lower back that the ribbons go down on each side of my butt,"yours truly" going down my hip bone,a playboy bunny on my other hip bone(my only regret),"faith" on the arch of my foot,my fiance and i have matching song lyrics on my shoulder blade,and a blue monkey that takes up a good potion of my other rib cage, and when my fiance and i were together for 3 months i got "BUNCE" on my right wrist, which will be my last name next july...i think that is it...for now anyways...