Phelps eats 12 THOUSAND calories a day!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could do around 30 hours of exercise in one week. The man is awesome!

Phelps is the man!

My daughter wants to start competition swimming....hmmm, I wonder why?

OK, I'm usually not the superficial type, but the entire team celebrating their team's victory in the relay with their suits um. . .low. Damn. Just. damn.:noway:
    I'm usually the superficial type and yeh, you are so right! lmao
  • amethystx
    Options
    What with eating 12,000 calories a day, exercising 30 hrs. a week and squeezing in a few hrs. of sleep, when does Phelps have time to do anything else? Like socializing, laughing, playing, reading, watching tv, surfing the net;or any of the other pleasurable, dumb, things we mortals do..............But I suppose the $5,000,000 plus, that he has already earned from endorsements will help fill the gap.:::::::::ohwell:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    What with eating 12,000 calories a day, exercising 30 hrs. a week and squeezing in a few hrs. of sleep, when does Phelps have time to do anything else? Like socializing, laughing, playing, reading, watching tv, surfing the net;or any of the other pleasurable, dumb, things we mortals do..............

Who knows but while he is eating or sleeping I can do my exercising with him! lmao
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    michael.jpg

OMG what did you start? :laugh:
    I can't help myself.
    25T3Y5GJFNO325T Q5
    54^$%^#$trgfbDJKL404T5GH

*because words cannot describe how hot that man is:bigsmile: :love:
    even if he's on the wrong team:grumble:
  • BYEBYEBELLY
    Options
    I wonder how many calories I have burned looking at his HOT pictures...It did raise my heart rate.:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • amethystx
    Options
    Can you add that into your cardio exercise diary? confused0024.gif
  • amethystx
    Options
    Can you add that into your cardio exercise diary? confused0024.gif
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many calories I have burned looking at his HOT pictures...It did raise my heart rate.:bigsmile: :laugh:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are too funny. He does have some fabulous abs though...phheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!