The Royal Wedding...

Options
2»

Replies

• amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Its my 28th Birthday so I'm excited :)
    I'll watch with my mom's and I'm related to Charles wayyyyy down my mom's dad's side.
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    We have 4 TV channels here and they are all playing the wedding! Luckily I have 17 episodes of Glee to get through so I will cope :tongue:

I have a hard time tolerating Glee lol. To each his or her own, I guess. I'll be watching. I watched Charles and Di's, so there is a bit of nostalgia and they're doing things in a pretty classy manner.
  • rule3451
    rule3451 Posts: 6
    Options

Excellent.

I like how George Michael wrote them a song. That's a crappy gift. It is the equivalent of me drawing them a house on a piece of construction paper that they can put up on their fridge.

http://youtu.be/yQ5rbPlsdHw
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I honestly have been trying to figure out what the big deal is. Whooo big deal Kate Middleton's old house?

I say who cares, they are just normal people!
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    Does anybody watch "The Middle" and if so, did you see the episode about the Royal Wedding? Too funny :)

I'm tired of hearing about it too, and think there is way too much coverage on the smallest details. However, I do appreciate keeping up with moments in history, and this would be one. It's also nice to hear news about something happy for once since it seems like we only ever hear about the bad stuff.
  • Pretty_n_Pink
    Options
    I'm tired of hearing about it too, and think there is way too much coverage on the smallest details. However, I do appreciate keeping up with moments in history, and this would be one. It's also nice to hear news about something happy for once since it seems like we only ever hear about the bad stuff.

Totally Agree.