NHL..who's your team?

Options

Replies

• cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Woooohooo Canucks won baby!!! Awesome game, they deserved to win. Crawford was great though, it could've been 5-0 if it weren't for him. :drinker:
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I just want to cry.
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    I just want to cry.

Sorry. I felt bad for Ryan Miller.
  • BflSaberfan
    Options
    I just want to cry.

He deserves a good team to back him up. We have a new owner this year, one that is willing to spend some money. Hopefully next season we'll get off to a better start.
  • zave
    Options
    I just want to cry.

He deserves a good team to back him up. We have a new owner this year, one that is willing to spend some money. Hopefully next season we'll get off to a better start.

Good Luck! Who are you cheering for now? :bigsmile: Orange?
  • BflSaberfan
    Options
    I just want to cry.

Anyone but THEM lol.
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    hockeytown gal here go wings!!!!!
  • zave
    Options
    I just want to cry.

Anyone but THEM lol.

Now I'm crying.
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I just want to cry.

Miller played great, there were numerous breakdowns in the defensive zone that caused goals.....and how difficult is it to actually clear the zone.
  • ecrocker101
    ecrocker101 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Go Bruins!
  • ttmaiolo
    ttmaiolo Posts: 14
    Options
    C'mon Pens! It's do or die tonight!!!
  • MikeK51
    MikeK51 Posts: 317
    Options
    Being a Flyers fan since they won the cup in the 70's, I know how you feel.
    But I'm soooooooooooooo happy! Miller is an awesome goalie but as you said, just didn't have the team in front of him.
    With all due respect, I think the Flyers dominated the play most of the series (especially last night), and Miller stole a couple of games for Buffalo. Since Buffalo's new management took over, the team has really progressed. I think they have a great future, especially as the defensive get more experience.

Go Flyers!
  • savannahgro
    savannahgro Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Ugh, the Sabres KILLED me last night. Having 3 guys on the ice, two of which were gone for a decent amount of time didn't help, either. Nor the fact that our biggest hitter was out of the game, esepcially against a team that we needed to be physical with...

I'm pretty sure Pegula is going to shake things up BIG time next year. I'm excited to see what dead weight we cut. . .

And now I will switch to a half hearted baseball fall.. go Jays!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Woooohooo Canucks won baby!!! Awesome game, they deserved to win. Crawford was great though, it could've been 5-0 if it weren't for him. :drinker:
    haha congrats on your teams win.

no parade for us. darn, i was hoping to see more people climbing street signs
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    haha congrats on your teams win.

no parade for us. darn, i was hoping to see more people climbing street signs

Well Chicago didn't make it easy for Vancouver that's for sure. Was an entertaining series!! I am glad it is over though, was so stressfull :laugh: :laugh:
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    So i am sitting here teamless...which sucks...WHO DO I ROOT FOR!!!!!!:sad:
  • cdngirl71
    Options

Are you in Canada??
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo! The Lightning complete the series rally from down 3 games to 1 to dump the Penguins from the playoffs! Glad to see the Bolts move on in the playoffs.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options

Are you in Canada??

No...Cali!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    whoop! Bruins baby!

Gotta love coming back from 2 down to take the series. Even with their ultra anemic power play, the B's still won. Nothing better. Best part, no more of that horrid Oley, Oley chant.