Easter, then and now (with pics of course)

Options

Replies

• BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    beautiful! like an Amazonian Princess hunny x
  • Sangfuglen
    Options
    WOW - so inspiring:-D
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That's great to see - a big well done to you. I'm the same height as you, and started around the same weight, and I struggle to imagine what I'll look like at different stages, so thank you for sharing! Good luck with remaining loss.
  • PA21
    PA21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. You should consider getting a portfolio and doing some modeling. I'm completely serious! You look great and have a great attitude :)
  • luv_lite_laftr
    luv_lite_laftr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you LOOK fantastic :) thank you for sharing !!! Happy Healthy Easter
  • Pearcecat
    Pearcecat Posts: 68
    Options
    You look fabulous!!. It's amazing what you have achieved in just one year. Well done-I wish you every success in getting to your goal!
  • youngmum
    youngmum Posts: 114
    Options
    you look awesome & I love your green dress
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    WOW !! just WOW!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!:love: What a difference!!! You look so happy and beautiful in your green dress! I am so happy for you!!! Thank you for sharing your story and before/after pic's!!!:flowerforyou:
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    well done xx
  • swells123
    swells123 Posts: 17
    Options
    :smile: you look awesome....an inspriation for sure...
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Omg! You look gorgeous!! What an incredible transformation! Your skin is glowing too! Congratulations on the healthy new you!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lindak71
    lindak71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and please don't feel like you need to explain about choosing 180 pounds as your goal weight. Everyone is so stuck on numbers- you're 5'10"!! If you look good and feel good (I'm sure you're feeling fabulous!) then it doesn't matter what the scale says because I bet you have gone down MANY sizes. People would probably gasp at my goal weight! I'm 5' and right now I weigh 172 pounds, in a size 12, and I want to get down to 150 pounds. I think I was 10 the last time I weighed that! You know what the most important thing is? I'm so much healthier- the shrinking is a great side-benefit! Maybe I'll change my mind when I get there, but I don't want to kill myself to maintain anything. So, keep up the good work and enjoy your successes!
  • crazeness
    crazeness Posts: 91
    Options
    Congratulations, you have done well and look great!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic and I love that dress!!
  • GoingMedium
    Options
    You look awesome! I'm trying to get down to 180 for one of my last goals. I come in a lot shorter than you at 5'4" but, for me being overweight almost my whole life, that's an awesome start for me.

Keep up the good work!
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Keep up the good work.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Great job! In your newest picture you can see how proud you are. Standing straight shoulders back in a "I am ready to take on the world stance". I love it!
  • LaurieJAndrews
    LaurieJAndrews Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done and thank you for sharing. Inspiring. xx
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Sweetie . . . You look at least 10 years younger!!! And happy! Which is the most important thing!

Congrats!!

M
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!