Easter, then and now (with pics of course)

Options

Replies

• balancingpineapples
    balancingpineapples Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I am around the same weight you started at and have the same goal. Very motivational! Thanks so much for sharing.
  • katimorris87
    katimorris87 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats on an amazing change. You are amazing!
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    Woah, girl! Check you OUT!

You look FANTASTIC!
  • mowrynation
    Options
    I am AMAZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just soo happy for You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MadisonsMom2009
    MadisonsMom2009 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I love your healthy attitude too!!! Being comfortable in your own skin is a reward on its own!!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you ! YOU look great!!!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Awesome job! :drinker:

Keep up the awesome work! :flowerforyou:
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! You look GOOD! Kudos to you for your weight loss. Keep up the good work i know you'll reach your 20 more mark soon
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    First off you look AMAZING!!! Would not think you weighed around 200 at all. And also I love your attitude! I'm almost 5'8" and am aiming to hit 160 which to most is still alot for people around my height. But I feel at that I will be happy with how I look, I haven't been the weight in years and can't wait to get there. Congrats on your progress thus far. You do look awesome and I'm sure the last 22 will come off pretty quick as well. Thanks for sharing! Like you I read the Success stories all the time and love them all:)
  • NikkiJean86
    NikkiJean86 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You go girl! You look awesome! Keep up the good work :)
  • Jerkis
    Jerkis Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    wow! How did u do it?!!!! Way to go!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I have lost the weight and gotten healthy by eating healthy, well-balanced meals and snacks (whole grains, lean proteins, healthy fats, fresh fruits and veggies... I'm allergic to milk products, so all dairy is out for me but I get those vitamins elsewhere), drinking lots of water, and exercising regularly.

I walk, jog, do Zumba, swim, stationary bike, elliptical, and anything else that seems interesting at the time. I try to exercise anywhere from 30-60 minutes 5-6 days each week - sometimes it's strenuous exercise, sometimes it's not. I need to incorporate some more strength training (even though I despise it) but otherwise I do a very varied workout.

As far as food - other than things I'm allergic to, nothing is "forbidden" but I do try to get my calories from nutritious sources. If I want a treat, I try to find a healthier alternative or do a little extra exercise and/or make otherwise more healthy choices to allow for an occasional treat.

It isn't a diet, it's a lifestyle. :happy:
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous! And quite fit too.

Very reminiscent of Kate Winslet, but with red hair. Keep up the great work!
  • hellsbells1
    hellsbells1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well done such a big difference. Keep up the great work!!
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on a job well done!
  • maddiegab
    maddiegab Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! I'm glad you pointed yourself out because I would not have recognized you. Keep up the great work.:happy:
  • islandbabegirl
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work! You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Wow u look great !
  • GaMama37
    GaMama37 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow you really look great!!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!! Congrats on all your hard work...it really paid off!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!