People you wish would go away (not die) in 2011...

Options

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong I check these lists to see if I was listed?
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    shirtswiththumbholes Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    From a British point of view, Katie Price aka Jordan. Truly the most dreadful creature. Are you inflicted with her in America?

I've never heard of her, so I don't think so...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong I check these lists to see if I was listed?

:laugh:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    From a British point of view, Katie Price aka Jordan. Truly the most dreadful creature. Are you inflicted with her in America?

I've never heard of her, so I don't think so...

I have no clue who that is either
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Honestly I wish Obama would go the hell away already. I can't stand what he's doing to our country...

I feel like I should duck now but that's my opinion.

Lets not start this....really
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    my kids would kill me for this... but how about the cast of icarly! miranda watever her name is! omg. no talent. terrible singer, cant dance to save her life. just blah!
    disagree with the cast of jersey shore... other then mike "the situation" that is.
    also agree with obama! i was super stoked when he was named president... but now im ready for him to GOOO!!! he dont know wat the f hes doing at all!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Obama, Al Sharpton, the new black panther party, Rachel Maddow. I'm sure I'll think of some others.

I pretty much disagree with everything you just said

My List:
    Glenn Beck
    Rush Limbaugh
    Scott Walker
    Bill O'Reilly
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I've got to agree with wanting Kanye and Ochocinco to go away.
    Kanye is the biggest tool in the music industry.
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    I am a hockey fan so I will say Todd Bertuzzi. I hate every once of breath he takes. He is a POS and should not be allowed to play in any hockey league - not even beer leagues. I will hate any team he plays for or ever played for.
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Honestly I wish Obama would go the hell away already. I can't stand what he's doing to our country...

facepalm.jpg
  • chrisallcock
    Options

I know who she is but I'm not aware of her being in the news much, if even at all here in the U.S.

spot on, im british and hate the sight of katie price
  • jdg1mfp
    jdg1mfp Posts: 103
    Options

Who's OUR .Its my country and last time I checked its his too.
  • AmandaHammill
    AmandaHammill Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Donald Trump
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    definitely adding Gaga, and anyone remotely associated with American Idol (please let it die!)
    and omg OFREAKINBAMA please step down and do something else!

Oh wait i have more... Jillian Michaels - i'm sick of you. Your eye freaks me out.
    Conan - we're done.
    Miley Virus - *gag*
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options

Lets not start this....really

I didn't start anything. I stated MY opinion which I am entitled to. Don't like it? Too bad. Still doesn't change how I feel.
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Obama, Al Sharpton, the new black panther party, Rachel Maddow. I'm sure I'll think of some others.

Reference to Blacks and a gay person purely coincidental!

Yes, purely coincidental. Just for the record, my son is half black.

Edited to add I if Rachel Maddow was straight as an arrow, I still wouldn't be able to stomach that woman.

WHOA!!! We REALLY DO NOT WANT TO START THIS ON MFP!!! This is my positive place...The comments were not politically correct and that's that. Having mixed race children doesn't excuse anyone from making biggoted comments.

I would really like to see Donald Trump, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and people are going to hate me but Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce need to disappear. Beauty doesn't equal talent...sorry gentlemen.

I would love to see more Alicia Keys this year and more of the Victoria's Secrets models (they have some very pretty one's right now).
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options

Who's OUR .Its my country and last time I checked its his too.

"Our" would refer to all of us that live in the US...and as I said before, MY opinion which I am entitled to.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I am a hockey fan so I will say Todd Bertuzzi. I hate every once of breath he takes. He is a POS and should not be allowed to play in any hockey league - not even beer leagues. I will hate any team he plays for or ever played for.
    Ditto this ^^^. And as far as OchoCinco, I think the perfect way to handle him is for the coach to simply change his jersey number, right after he made his name change legal. I SO wish I was the coach! :laugh:
  • chrisallcock
    Options
    not many americans liking the guy who runs their country here....sounds like the uk..run by a chimps tea party :drinker:
  • Ambria0516
    Options
    Wow, I didn't intend for this to get political. :).

I'm so glad everyone has an opinion though.