People you wish would go away (not die) in 2011...

Options

Replies

• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    F***ING Kesha she is an untalented unwashed crack ho
    ALL of the Jersey Shore people
    The Kardashians
    Donald Trump
    Palin
    Robert Pattenson he is not attractive I dont see it and when he took off his shirt in that one twighlight movie i almost puked
    Lady Gaga she is trying WAY to hard

i just wanted to echo this post.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Ke$ha really is terrible...and yet I find myself listening to her music. It's one of those guilty pleasures that I can't seem to get rid of :laugh:
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I saw a post that was phrases you wish would go away and it got me thinking about people we always hear about on the news, entertainment shows or whatever that you wish they would just shut up about...
    Here is my list off the top of my head.

Charlie Sheen...yes " Duh, winning" was funny the first 10 times I heard it but enough already. He needs some serious help :)

The "Situation" I sometimes watch the jersey shore, but I just wish that dude would go away. He is making money by sleeping with girls and being mean to people.

Kate and Price William...so they are getting married, yay them. Do I have to hear about it ALL THE TIME?

Chad Ochocinco. I'm from Cincinnati and will always be a bengals fan, but he is a *kitten*.

Lindsey Lohan. Always in trouble. Always on E or TMZ for being in trouble. Go make Herbie part 2 and call it a good day.

Justin Bieber. I don't have the fever and if I did I would take some Tylenol and wish it away.

Anyone on "Teen Mom". Really?!? We encourage 16 yr olds to get pregnant so they can be "famous" and be on tv!?!

Kayne West. TOOL.

That's it for now.....I'm SURE I'll think of more though :)

LOL...I never heard of more than a few times about any of these...and some never. I guess it's all about what we regularly watch. But I HATE Fox News, I don't watch it, but when I pass by the channel I almost puke! just GO AWAY Fox News!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Obama, Al Sharpton, the new black panther party, Rachel Maddow. I'm sure I'll think of some others.

I pretty much disagree with everything you just said

My List:
    Glenn Beck
    Rush Limbaugh
    Scott Walker
    Bill O'Reilly
    I have listened to both sides and all i can say is many of the people in that list were intellectually honest. I don't get a lot of that on the left side of the dial.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options

I pretty much disagree with everything you just said

My List:
    Glenn Beck
    Rush Limbaugh
    Scott Walker
    Bill O'Reilly

I see these and raise you Sarah Palin.

And if we could get rid of stupid Robert Pattinson, can we get rid of the rest of the Twilight cast too?

Tim Tebow
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Oh...and if i could toss someone over a cliff it would actually be both the house and the senate. They are all a bunch of self-serving morons.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Obama, Al Sharpton, the new black panther party, Rachel Maddow. I'm sure I'll think of some others.

Reference to Blacks and a gay person purely coincidental!

Yes, purely coincidental. Just for the record, my son is half black.

Edited to add I if Rachel Maddow was straight as an arrow, I still wouldn't be able to stomach that woman.

That must be the half you hate.
    WOW! Talk about hateful, judging comment. Really people?
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    From a British point of view, Katie Price aka Jordan. Truly the most dreadful creature. Are you inflicted with her in America?

I've never heard of her, so I don't think so...

I have no clue who that is either

Yup, I had to wikki her and got a warning that inappropriate pics may appear (she posed topless or something to that effect) - thanks for the warning Brittan, NSFW!

She's a nobody over here in North America, thank goodness
  • binary_jester
    Options
    This just went from 0 to defcon 4 in moments.

I wonder what the over-under will be on minutes before this is locked.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    People People people~~~~
    Mean people all of them!!!!!
  • binary_jester
    Options
    From a British point of view, Katie Price aka Jordan. Truly the most dreadful creature. Are you inflicted with her in America?

Yup, I had to wikki her and got a warning that inappropriate pics may appear (she posed topless or something to that effect) - thanks for the warning Brittan, NSFW!

Link please...you know, just for science.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Folks, maybe some of you ought to read the Forum Rules again:

4) Do not attack/slam/insult other users. The forums are here so that members can help support one another. Attacks or insults against each other takes away from the supportive atmosphere and will not be tolerated. You can discuss the message or topic, but not the messenger - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, YOU will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself, defending a friend, etc. are NOT excuses. Violations of this rule are taken very seriously and may result in being banned without warning! If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

8) No derogatory or offensive references to sex, gender, ethnicity, religions, or sexual orientation.

13) Topics about politics, religion, or sexuality are not allowed and will be deleted. This includes posting images or signatures. Unfortunately, we have seen that topics about either of these subjects are highly likely to result in heated arguments and disputes. If you really wish to discuss either of these topics, please google political forums, religious forums, etc. - there are plenty of other places to express your views.
  • chrisallcock
    Options

your not missing much

Link please...you know, just for science.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Mods are here, I can sense em...
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Folks, maybe some of you ought to read the Forum Rules again:

8) No derogatory or offensive references to sex, gender, ethnicity, religions, or sexual orientation.

13) Topics about politics, religion, or sexuality are not allowed and will be deleted. This includes posting images or signatures. Unfortunately, we have seen that topics about either of these subjects are highly likely to result in heated arguments and disputes. If you really wish to discuss either of these topics, please google political forums, religious forums, etc. - there are plenty of other places to express your views.
    Sex...check. Gender...check. Ethnicity...check. Religion...not so much. Sexual Orientation...check?

I am surprised I have not been banned. angel.gif
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    ibtl00183f.jpg
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    ibtl00183f.jpg

RIGHT...LOL, LMBlackAO!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I have cleaned up this thread without sending a warning to anyone this time. It was, I'm sure, posted as a light hearted topic and there was no need for some of the comments. Keep it on topic, be civil and abide by the MFP Forum rules.

Thank You,
    CatCrazy
    MFP Forum Moderator
  • binary_jester
    Options
    I have cleaned up this thread without sending a warning to anyone this time. It was, I'm sure, posted as a light hearted topic and there was no need for some of the comments. Keep it on topic, be civil and abide by the MFP Forum rules.

Thank You,
    CatCrazy
    MFP Forum Moderator
    Can I get one...just for science? whistle.gif
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Honestly I wish Obama would go the hell away already. I can't stand what he's doing to our country...

I feel like I should duck now but that's my opinion.

Who's OUR .Its my country and last time I checked its his too.

"Our" would refer to all of us that live in the US...and as I said before, MY opinion which I am entitled to.

I would give my opinion on your opinion but alas it is not very PC