Biggest Weight Losers - Training Period

Replies

• Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    The challenge will be excersising, walking and weights.

Thanks for Joining! :flowerforyou:
  • DEBORAHHEN
    DEBORAHHEN Posts: 30 Member
    I WANT IN TOO... WHAT DO I NEED TO DO????
  • DEBORAHHEN
    I AM IN...I KNOW I ONLY NEED TO LOSE ABOUT 9-10 POUNDS BUT I HAD ALL MY WEIGHT OFF AND I AM PUTTING IT BACK ON AGAIN SO I NEED SOME MOTIVATION. I'M ALL PUMPED UP FOR THIS...LETS GO
  • Canelitas
    Hi Deborahhen, Welcome! :flowerforyou:

Send me a message with your starting weight, I will be posting the official post tomorrow. :wink:
  • DEBORAHHEN
    MY STARTING WEIGHT IS 148.8...LOOKING FORWARD TO IT . SHOULD BE FUN...
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Let me send you my "official" weigh in tomorrow morning when I get up.
  • Canelitas
    Ok,

Has anyone heard from Hopeful1 & Thalli1?

So, What do you think about teams?

Are you for it or against it?
  • anniec
    anniec Posts: 23
    Hi.. Please include me in the group!!

And, I think teams would be great. Keeps us more honest, I think anyway, if we have others relying on us to lose the weight. (Hey, I can use all the motivation I need).

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA !!! Thanks!!:bigsmile:
  • This sounds awesome! I wanna be a part of it. What do I need to do! I need to lose 60 lbs. I've just lost 6. :smile:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    oh, i want in. i just got the BL DVD cardio max on sat. i had been doing a little of it on tv. it's on exercise on demand. tried jillians shred. whipped my butt.
    i will post starting weight tomorrow morning.
    good luck everyone
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    I'm in, too!!!! Good luck everyone.:flowerforyou:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    I like the idea of teams too. I have Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred also and plan to use it alot!!!! I have heard from a friend that it is hard to do it 2 days in a row. That is great to hear.

Good Luck to everyone!
  • aluxem
    aluxem Posts: 2 Member
    I'll join you! I joined a weight loss challenge a couple weeks ago with a neighbor, but she bailed on me! I could use some support. No one in the challenge is as big as I am, so we are in a different boat. I watched Biggest Loser last season and loved it! I think I will try to exercise throughout the show....we'll see how that goes!:tongue:
  • Canelitas
    Welcome Ladies!!!

Anyone else want to join? :tongue:
  • Canelitas
    Yay!!! One more, we officially have 16!!!
  • hopeful1
    hopeful1 Posts: 14
    Hey everyone I am here! I am starting with a weight of 164! I am excited and know we'll all do awesome!! Yay!
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Count me in too. This is exactly what I need to stay motivated. We have to hold eachother accountable. I'm excited to get going!!!
    Starting weight: 195lbs (hurts to say that out loud) :cry:
  • Canelitas
    Welcome Sunibc22 :flowerforyou:

Don't forget to sign-in tomorrow Everyone! :wink:
  • net60
    net60 Posts: 5
    okay i am in started today at 259...........104 to lose.....never really watched this show before..sounds like everyone has and really got into ...i need to look in to videos any idea.....have a small living room where the TV is to do them in..would like input on any before i go and buy any.
  • ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    I would love to join this group the motivation and support would be so fantastic not to mention I love, love, love the show how do I go about joining your group?