Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!:blushing:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not be afraid of being the best "Me" that I can!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: "Do or Do Not. There is no try."
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will move those tickers!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will do better than yesterday!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not mimick my 2 year old and put everything in my mouth.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not stress.:explode:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not let fear keep me from reaching my true potential.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will enjoy the day with my family.
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    My philosophy on this is that I don't have to eat healthy forever. Just for now. If I need to eat something else later I will cross that road when I get to it. I'm not making a life-long commitment. Just a commitment for now.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    My philosophy on this is that I don't have to eat healthy forever. Just for now. If I need to eat something else later I will cross that road when I get to it. I'm not making a life-long commitment. Just a commitment for now.

Awesome! I can do anythng for a moment!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not eat suger. I WON'T! I WON'T!:blushing:
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    Just for today: I'm not going to focus on my goal weight, or even my current weight. Today I will focus on enjoying the beautiful weather and taking in every moment of this day.
  • debieanne
    debieanne Posts: 85
    Options
    i like that {just for today} i think i am going to use it. how are you doing. today is starting good for me. we are having another beautiful day and its funny cause before i read this i was making my day out of what to do and i said just for today i am going to start and only spend 15 mins a time on the comp. i sit way to much on this even though i am busy , but i have meet a lot of nice people and the games and so much . will nice to meet you debi
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Hi, Debi! Nice to meet you!:flowerforyou:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for today: I'm not going to focus on my goal weight, or even my current weight. Today I will focus on enjoying the beautiful weather and taking in every moment of this day.

Those are the best days!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will start those tickers moving!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will hang onto the momentum that I picked up yesterday!:laugh:
  • 145Karen
    145Karen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Oh I am with you on this right now I am being so strict with myself and am finally loosing but for years and even as recent as 3 weeks ago I had the tomorrow mindset and binge and being out of control was the norm even if I candy coated (no pun intended) it . Staying in control is hard and it seems I am a all or nothing person I know I have a lot to learn. to shed this weight and keep it off. I am a big fan of Geneen Roth. If you have never read her books check one out or go to her web site she helps me so much I will learn I am determined! I blog on here mostly about this sort of thing add me as a friend if you would like and maybe we can help each other. Good luck and have a winning day and remember you have a friend on MFP that really cares and knows how it feels.:smile:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will love ME!:love: