Disney World Vacation?

2»

Replies

• eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    I'm going soon as well. My plan is that we're going to eat breakfast from some stuff we bring and keep in the hotel, lunch wherever we are, and dinner (hopefully) usually from stuff we bring into the hotel as well.

All I can suggest is not to let it ruin your vacation. Relax, have a good time and if, like me, you normally log for a completely sedentary lifestyle, try to remember that during your vacation you will pretty much be doing the COMPLETE opposite. In my times to WDW you walk ALL day, barely ever sit and it will be from the minute you hit the parks until late at night. Bring some granola bars and snacks and seriously - remember that its vacation and don't limit yourself from restaurants or locations and eat only at places like Chili's or Applebees just because you can access their calorie counts. Live it up. Just make smart decisions and relax. Stress adds pounds too.

Thank you SO much!!
  • heather0709
    heather0709 Posts: 110 Member
    Just think of it this way your going to be walking so much so eat what you want and have fun! Ive been to Disney so many times I go back in September, you won't be eating every second lol so don't worry! Good luck
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    bump. i'm going in july. never too early to start doing some research ;)
This discussion has been closed.