Looking for buddies with 100 pounds to lose!

Options
I've been using MFP for a month now, and am getting to the point where I need some motivation to keep going! I'm hoping to lose about 110 pounds, and am looking for some friends with similar goals. Maybe we can push each other!

Replies

• abrooke1976
    Options
    You can add me! I have the same goals! My starting weight was 253 and I am down 8 pounds too.
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I started out with just over 100lbs to lose. I am a little under that now. Feel free to add me we can encourage each other through this long journey.
  • oBirdieo
    oBirdieo Posts: 148
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. :)

Looks like we have similar goals (though I have a bit more to lose!). I'm just starting out at 322 pounds and would like to make my way toward a BMI starting with a 2, which means I need to lose at least 144 pounds.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. :)

Looks like we have similar goals (though I have a bit more to lose!). I'm just starting out at 322 pounds and would like to make my way toward a BMI starting with a 2, which means I need to lose at least 144 pounds.

everyone can add me... I would love to be apart of your journey as well as u apart of mine
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I started in mid Feb with 100lbs to lose. I've lost 40 so far. Feel free to add me.
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Hello ;} I wish you the best of luck ! Feel Free to add me if you like !
  • abroughton1978
    Options
    I am new too! Everyone can add me! That support would be FABULOUS!

Alicia
  • KristophersTrendyMom
    Options
    You can add me... Ive only been using MFP for a week now its great though!
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Hello you can add me for support and motivation.I can use the same .Good luck.
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 to lose, but feel free to add me if you like. I believe the more encouragers and motivators we have the better we will make it on this journey.

Best wishes to you in this endeavor!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My BMI tells me that I SHOULD lose 100 pounds (I'm 5'4" short and weigh 232 D:) But as of now, I think I'd feel more comfortable to be at 150 versus 132. Feel free to add me, though! :D
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    add me to that list! i'm looking to lose 160 pounds.
  • kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i'm further along in my goal, but I'm going to lose at least a 100.

I'll add you! :)
  • haileyco
    haileyco Posts: 68
    Options
    I'm in the same boat....we can help each other. I need to get this extra fluff off me!!!!
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Started out with 120lbs to lose and I've lost 24 and have exactly 100lbs to go as of this morning (my counter is off because I started losing before I found MFP). Good luck to you and keep working at it, it's little by little. I've been losing .5lbs here and 1lb there, but as long as it's in the right direction it's all good.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm in about the same boat! Good luck on your journey!
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I started at 260 and want to get to 130-135. I've lost 50 lbs so far and it's because of the love and support here! Feel free to add me and we can cheer each other on!!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    Add me too! I want to lose 100, going to re-evaluate at 75 and see where I will go from there.