Looking for buddies with 100 pounds to lose!

Options

Replies

• clala82
    clala82 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My start weight was 275 and I'm down to about 268 right now. I want to get down to 175 and then see if that's my happy weight or if I want to lose 20 pounds more. I could use as much support and motivation as possible, and I'm happy to help support you! :smile:
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I also have a bit over 100 lbs to lose. I would love as many friends as I can get! LOL
  • ashbridge
    ashbridge Posts: 67
    Options
    add me! i started with over 150 to loose and am just about to reach the 50 lbs mark, so over 100 more to go before I re-evaluate where I need to be. motivation and accountability is the best thing about MFP!
  • Whitefox77
    Whitefox77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm looking to lose about 100 also. My ticker is at 80, but I want to reevaluate after that. My start weight was 262 and I'm down 8 pounds, so still have a ton to go!! Any one of you guys/gals feel free to add me, I can use all the support I can get!!
  • formeandmine
    Options
    count me in!!
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Add me ADD ME!!
  • troythegeek
    Options
    One Zero Zero is the magic number.
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • hunni70
    hunni70 Posts: 57
    Options
    Feel free to add me too i started at 260 need to get to 150 according to mfp so thats just over 100lbs lost 8 lbs so far. Anyone else feel free to add me too all welcome.:flowerforyou:
  • phutson09
    Options
    I'm in the same boat.........I have over a 100 to lose. My job keeps me chained to my desk and I've become very seditary in that I don't do alot of physical activity since I'm now in an apartment. I use to be very active gardening and just on the go. I even use to teach line dancing and down I get winded just dancing to one song ........it really makes me sad :sad: ........I've remarried and love my husband very much but he has no will power and is always "treating" me to snacks...........which doesn't help and is just making it all worse. PLEASE ADD ME........I too need all the encouragement I can get.
  • dls0359
    dls0359 Posts: 1
    Options
    Sending you a Friend Request...Please add me. I just passed the 100 pound mark and have "99" to lose. Is that ok?? :)
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    :happy: I have 45 lbs to loose and would love to still be your wk out buddy, sent you a request.
  • vl2303
    vl2303 Posts: 3
    Options
    i will add you, i just joined this sight a week ago and i know that i will need all the support that i can get and i will give all the support that i can give. I have 105lb to loose. Good luck!
  • beckers454
    Options
    need friends too I also am new I have lost 9 pounds so far only 108 more to go :) feel free to add me (this goes for anyone I can use the support)
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Taznmb1
    Taznmb1 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm in I have a total of 120 that I want to loose and doing good so far. Soetimes need a little kick in the but.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    40 down...90 to go....oh boy...
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    well I started with 97 to lose, and i have about 60 more.
    I don't know if i count :D
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I started MFP with 125 pounds to lose and still have 105 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me too. My goal is a total lose of 102 lbs. I'm at about the 20% mark with almost 20 lbs lost so far.