Addiction...... to MFP

Options
Mad_Dog_Muscle
Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
I think I am officially addicted to this place. When a friend of mine turned me on to this site, I signed up thinking int would be a cool way to track my calories and lose some weight, which it has! That was in January and I have lost about 20 pounds, half way to my 40 pound goal. What I didnt expect was the awesome people here and new friends I have met along the way. Some of you I feel like I have known a long time and although we have never met face to face, I feel like we would be great friends in person. I have almost 200 of you now and you all just seem to go out there and kick serious butt on a regular basis. Its good to see the great motivators out there, helping each other out. Total strangers, yet great friends at the same time.

anyone else feelin the love?

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    oooiknow-1.gif MFP addict checking in!!!!
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Raises hand!

Present :flowerforyou:
  • birdieandkenadi05
    birdieandkenadi05 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am also a addict....i find myself on here more than Facebook and I am a FB junkie!! Such great people, great encouragement and awesome advice!!
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am soooooo addicted! I am on this site nonstop!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    me too
  • knmiller4life
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

I totally agree!!! :happy:
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    oooiknow-1.gif MFP addict checking in!!!!

^ nice! horseshack!
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    I'm constantly on checking posts and blogs. Total addict here!
  • gillianjoon
    gillianjoon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Cant keep away from it especially since they added the Blackberry app love it:bigsmile:
  • syates83
    syates83 Posts: 87
    Options
    My name is Sarah and I'm a MFPaholic!
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    This site is the best thing that has happened in my efforts to lose weight...i get support, inspiration and sometimes the kick in the butt that I need to stay on track.
  • tonicia
    tonicia Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Same Here!!!!!
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    MFP is one addiction I'm NOT willing to give up! ;)
  • johnwhitent
    johnwhitent Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I keep telling myself that I don't really need MFP. I could quit at any time. I can too; right?
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    right here! :bigsmile:
  • Girl1Beagle4
    Girl1Beagle4 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm very much addicted! I LOVE all the friends I have made here. I feel the same way you do, too. Always looking for new friends with positive attitudes!
  • sedric
    sedric Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I concur!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I am majorly addicted. I find myself being more motivated and motivating because of all the great people on this site. I can't get thru a day without making sure that all my friends are sticking to their goals. Its been 35 days and ive lost 6 pounds, which may not seem like a lot but when you are already a size 2 and only 4'11", 6 pounds is ALOT. I can honestly say that I couldnt have done that without the people here. P90x and Insanity didnt even give me these results until I incorporated this support system
  • Jayni40
    Jayni40 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Same here. This site has taken over facebook for me. Farmville what?
  • BobL436
    BobL436 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This is the first site I log into! So many great people on here....