Addiction...... to MFP

Options

Replies

• AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Finally I find the meeting place for addicts and the room looks pretty packed. *looks for open chair* :ohwell:

*waves* Ahhhhh see some of my MFP family is already here! *YAY* :bigsmile:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Finally I find the meeting place for addicts and the room looks pretty packed. *looks for open chair* :ohwell:

*waves* Ahhhhh see some of my MFP family is already here! *YAY* :bigsmile:
    Oh ya, full house tonight!!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    HA! I am so in love with with MFP...actually no i take that back. MFP itself is not so amazing. What i love are all my great and hot friends who are amazing....I LOVE YOU!!!!
    Concur..... its the peeps!!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I just joined but I am totally lovin' this place!!

I do too , made it my "home page" for a daily reminder but I'm going to have to schedule myself here because I've been neglecting my little work at home project.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Well if being on MFP when you should be working and then end up having to work on Saturdays to get caught up is an addict, then yes I'm an addict :drinker:
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    I am so addicted to mfp it pops up automatically when I turn on my computer.I love this site and all the new friends I have met.
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    I am proud to say that I am addicted to MFP! I am on this site more than FB! When I need some motivation I know that I can count on my friends on MFP to keep me going!!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I feel the LOVE.. this is a great site. I also joined because a friend referred me. Now im on here all the time and shes not.. So I did meet a really good guy Carl from my friend Becci. Im glad we know each other but we are going to have to meet sometime in person.. That will happen one day Im sure.. I think Im on here more then fb thats sad.. no actually thats good. Ive lost the last 10 pounds I needed to on here plus 2 more and still going. I appriciate all the people who supported me as CARL has.. You are a AMAZING PERSON CARL and I wish you the best in your second adventure of weight loss. I know you can do it because you have awesome friends here to get you through it.. :)
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    I feel the LOVE.. this is a great site. I also joined because a friend referred me. Now im on here all the time and shes not.. So I did meet a really good guy Carl from my friend Becci. Im glad we know each other but we are going to have to meet sometime in person.. That will happen one day Im sure.. I think Im on here more then fb thats sad.. no actually thats good. Ive lost the last 10 pounds I needed to on here plus 2 more and still going. I appriciate all the people who supported me as CARL has.. You are a AMAZING PERSON CARL and I wish you the best in your second adventure of weight loss. I know you can do it because you have awesome friends here to get you through it.. :)
    Thanks Susie!! Keep rockin it girl!!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    I hear ya Carl....I used to be a FB addict....now the only site I log into everyday without fail is MFP. So much motivation and support and have made some really good friends even though I've only been using the site a short space of time. I can think of worse addictions!! LONG LIVE MFP!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Cheers Fran!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    Completely agree and glad to you have you as an MPF friend :happy:
    And to think we bonded over a mutual love for bacon!!! :love: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    I keep telling myself that I don't really need MFP. I could quit at any time. I can too; right?
    I say the same thing!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    Ditto! Definitely feeling the love! MFP is a great site, dare I say this....I love it more than Facebook! :-) Best part is the new friends you can make on MFP and how everyone motivates you. It is very powerful indeed.
    your a great motivator SImone!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Love love love MFP! This site has helped me lose 40 lbs... 20 more to go! But it's because of the people here... so many wonderful supportive people.

I check the site numerous times a day! Totally addicted!

xoxox to all of you... GROUP HUG!!!!

L
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    Love love love MFP! This site has helped me lose 40 lbs... 20 more to go! But it's because of the people here... so many wonderful supportive people.

I check the site numerous times a day! Totally addicted!

xoxox to all of you... GROUP HUG!!!!

L
    gather round... hold hands..... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    im not addicted i can stop anytime i want......really.......tommorow.....or mabey monday.......who am i kidding i will be here till they kick me out for excesive pervyness
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    im not addicted i can stop anytime i want......really.......tommorow.....or mabey monday.......who am i kidding i will be here till they kick me out for excesive pervyness
    now now, excessive perviness is a highly sought after trait..... thats what we like about you! :-)) Friday is coming, a new party chat room will open its doors to those of us who tread the dark side of MFP! LOL
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Take a walk on the wildside!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    Take a walk on the wildside!
    We do.... Friday is fun day!! lol
  • lindak71
    lindak71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I think I have traded one addiction for another!