3 weeks 25 pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• JohnnyChizzel
    JohnnyChizzel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yes cardio is my key. And weights I take less time between sets.
  • JohnnyChizzel
    Options
    It is hard just have to crack the mind. My first week and a half was hell.
  • Suelle613
    Suelle613 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Way to go Johnny, you're a great power of example. I'm just starting a cardio program. Your success is a great incentive for me to keep it up.
  • tributewar
    Options
    That's a lot...how much do you weigh?
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well done:smile:
  • FAMILY02184
    Options
    thats awsome sooo much weight thats great.... i stay under also but i have gone over a few times.. sometimes you just cant help it...
  • JohnnyChizzel
    Options
    I am a former football player. So I put on a lot over the years being married with three kids. I used some of my former training to drop this weight quick in my early stages. After 12 weeks total I will post all my weight lost plus my pictures from every four weeks. Hope fully I will be half way past my end goal.
  • suffokation
    Options
    Haha, Johnny you're awesome. Everyone said some really nice things but to those who didn't, lets remember that you are here to be supportive not controversial! See ya at work tomorrow Johnny and thanks for telling me about MFP! :D
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Very nice!! Keep up the hard work...
  • smvamp
    smvamp Posts: 32
    Options
    you are truly dedicated, and now you are reaping the rewards. congrats. I've taken off 5lbs in 3wks....and I'm excited about that.

keep up the amazing work!:wink:
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Impressive!!! Congrats!
  • JohnnyChizzel
    Options
    thanks kate!
  • knetterk
    knetterk Posts: 107
    Options
    What do you mean stay way under goal?? Calorie goal? If I go much more than 1200 I might faint! lol. Not sure what 'goal' you are referring to:)
  • OhSnaps
    OhSnaps Posts: 25
    Options
    25 pounds in 3 weeks is insane! Congrats man!!!! Any workout and nutrition tips?
  • JohnnyChizzel
    Options
    I do 45 min weight and 45 min cardio. I stay under 2500 calories a day and drink 11 to 13 cups of water per day.
  • JohnnyChizzel
    Options
    What ever my calorie goal is I stay about 300 under and drink lots of water.
  • jossnaron
    Options
    Thats an excellent motivator! Keep up the hard work! (Man, I wish I had the metabolism of a man sometimes!!!) I'll pass along your success story to my husband! He will be impressed I'm sure =)
  • jossnaron
    Options
    If you have an iphone, there is a fantastic app for keeping track of water intake with excellent tips. Its called Water Lite. I love it and it keeps me motivated for drinking the 3Litres of water a day that my body needs!
  • JohnnyChizzel
    Options
    Nice! I have a blackberry but I'll look it up.
  • minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Great work! True dedication :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!