13»

Replies

• robinandamelia
    Options
    Awesome!
  • jolarocknrolla
    jolarocknrolla Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    lol, no I do not work at a bakery, thank goodness! The first pics just happened to be the only one i could find where I wasn't dressed like an utter lunatic :)

(I'm a super firm believer in that women of EVERY size and shape should dress as beautifully as they want to, and they deserve beautiful clothing)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You look Great and I am REALLY loving your style...Nice job!!
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...and I also love your dresses. I wish I had the nerve to wear a dress.
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful!! i love your great sense of style! :)
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic! Um, where do you shop at? Love the dresses!
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Wowza! What a big difference. You look amazing!
  • amazondan
    amazondan Posts: 35
    Options
    It's always an inspiration to see the before and after pics...thanks for sharing!
  • jolarocknrolla
    jolarocknrolla Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    for the ladies asking about where i shop, a great place for "retro" style dresses is http://www.daddyos.com/retro/retroldy.html - they go up to 3x usually, though in the "after" pic i'm wearing a 1xl so make sure to check and double-check measurements.

before/after pics inspire the heck out of me and i check this part of the site every day ... i'm so happy to finally be able to share my own w/ you guys!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!