HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMI !!! <3

Options
1235»

Replies

• sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!(especially to my sissy Ali for starting this thread!!:heart:)

What a nice way to wake up!! :bigsmile:

Yes, I have said goodbye to 33 and am........embracing??...........YES, EMBRACING 34!!!! Bring it on!! :wink:

I think we are going out for hibachi tonight as a family! That's about it!!! I :heart: hibachi!

HUG!! Love you guys!!!

:heart:
    -Tami

I would love to go to any hibachi he is at :love: :love:

122807_holloway_a-1.jpg
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!(especially to my sissy Ali for starting this thread!!:heart:)

What a nice way to wake up!! :bigsmile:

Yes, I have said goodbye to 33 and am........embracing??...........YES, EMBRACING 34!!!! Bring it on!! :wink:

I think we are going out for hibachi tonight as a family! That's about it!!! I :heart: hibachi!

HUG!! Love you guys!!!

:heart:
    -Tami

I would love to go to any hibachi he is at :love: :love:

122807_holloway_a-1.jpg

lol I think we all would! but since it was her bday...she didn't have to share him...today however is a NEW day...:wink:

So miss Tami...what'd ya get.....anything cool that I could borrow perhaps???:bigsmile: :laugh: :heart:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Happy Happy BELATED Birthday Tami!!!!!!! Sorry I missed it yesterday. Haven't been able to be around as much lately and I'm MISSING all of you!!!!! We're having an audit at work:grumble: so there's no "surf" time on the computer.:ohwell: ...then mine here at home is really screwy..:grumble: ..suprised I was able to get on this morning...........ANYWHO......Happy 34th Mrs Ma'am:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I'm a day late!!! :explode:

After posting on the runner's club early yesterday, I logged off and missed this thread!

Happy birthday beautiful lady!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    OHHHH Tami mia!!! I almost forgot the boys are working on a special number for your bday since the ice capades number didn't go off so well....THANKS A LOT FOR SHOWING UP ALIFE...aka ELMO sigh....
    so anyway....here's a sneak preview....you like? guess who is who....{giggle}

mendancigng.gif
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great time tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!