50 down (pics)

13»

Replies

• Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    I see a big difference!!! Congrats on losing 50 lbs!!!! WTG!
  • Amazing...congrats!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    i see a huge difference, especially in lower body and face, but also upper body!!! great work!! :-)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    i see a huge difference, especially in lower body and face, but also upper body!!! great work!! :-)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    :flowerforyou: You are doing great...
  • ricepattikay
    ricepattikay Posts: 46 Member
    I can see a difference! But let me tell you from experience, I was about your beginning weight 5 years ago and lost 100 lbs. The first 5o didn't show too much but the next 50 OMG you will not believe the difference. Unfortunately I gained mine back but I am at it again, Down 24 lbs so far. I can't wait till it's 50!! I will post pics too when it's 50!! Good luck, you're doing great girl!!
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Seriously, BIG DIFFERENCE. But more importantly I bet you feel different. You basically lost a small Kindergartener. Pick up a 5 year old neice or nephew or your neighbors' kids; that's what you are no longer carrying around. Are you able to walk a little farther and a little faster than you used to? Not out of breath so much? Are you just plain happier now that you're living a healthier lifestyle? All of these are ways that we "see" the difference long before and after we step on the scale. You're doing awesome and have inspired me to keep at it, thank you.
  • WOW! It is a new you!! Keep up the fantastic work as your journey continues!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!