My weight loss journey (with pics)

Options

Replies

• blittle40
    blittle40 Posts: 31
    Options
    Your journey and success are amazing....what a huge accomplishment!!!! you look great...keep it up
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Thanks for the uplifting story!! :flowerforyou:
  • tremendacooke
    tremendacooke Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    AMAZING AMAZING KEEP IT UP
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing great work keep it up
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AMAZING!!! Such an inspiration!
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AMAZING!!! Such an inspiration!
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look amazing
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    You have given me so much hope! You look fantastic!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! great job!
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    Amazing! You look great! What a difference in the before and after. You are truly inspirational.
  • tanya1039
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!! You look wonderful.
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words, in case you cant tell, that is the same pair of shorts in the first and second picture :blushing:
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation! Congrats!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Great job!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I have never posted these pictures before but reading everyone else s stories has inspired me to be brave. Here is my story -

In November 2008 I had had enough of myself, my youngest daughter was 6 months old and I was a mess. I had no energy and I was miserable with the way I looked and felt. In the middle of the night I as I was up nursing the baby and I kept seeing infomercials for 10 Minute Trainer. I convinced myself and my husband that this would do it for me. I bought the product, took the before picture that they suggester and got started. I didn't stick with is but it got me off the couch.

The next spring I decided to start running, and I feel in love with the road. It started with tears and pain and has developed into a passion. The weight wasn't coming off like I had hoped, even though I knew my body was changing, so I joined Weight Watchers that summer to get my eating under control.

Here I am today more than 60 pounds lost, countless inches gone and unmeasurable amounts of self esteem reached and repaired. I work at my local Y teaching cycling, body sculpting and other group exercise classes. I still run whenever I can and have signed up to run my first half marathon in October. I keep the below pictures with me on my ipod to remind myself where I came from, and to show people in my classes when they tell me they feel like they are too far gone. I joined MFP to help take off the last 10 - 15 lbs that have been sticking around and have meet some amazing people in the last 2 weeks.

Thank you for reading my story.

qouh6v.jpg
    Before November 2008 225lbs

2cq01vo.jpg
    One Year Later December 2009 - 175lbs

2gt22qf.jpg
    August 2010 165lbs

2ijjmms.jpg
    Now MFP starting 170 lbs, body fat 22%

great job!!!! that's amazing!!!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Great job! We have the same starting weight! :)
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! GOod job!
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the nice words, this is a great community! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Nicholeu
    Nicholeu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Can I ask how tall you are? Your before pic's are a lot like what shape I'm in now and your after pic's are so encouraging!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!