What are YOU having for lunch today? INSPIRE ME! =)

Options
Just looking for some new meal ideas! Lemme know what you're having! :)

Replies

• Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Curried chickpeas ;)
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I will be having a salad with lettuce and tomatos and for my side I will be having half of a cantelope. Then I'll be peeing for the rest of the afternoon lol Love the before and after photos....you look awesome!!!!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    wholemeal sandwich with light sweet chilli philadelpia and roast turkey breast. yum yum :love:
  • getNskinny2day
    Options
    I'm undecided.. Maybe a strawberry poppyseed salad.. or half of a turkey sandwich w/ cucumbers on multi-grain bread?
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Romaine lettuce, cucumber and tomato with 1 tbsp cal wide miracle whip..mix together and enjoy... also a cube of cheese for my protein :)
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    My lunch today is:
    Broccoli - Cooked, boiled, drained, without salt,
    Ready Pac - Garden Salad,
    Baked Chicken Breast w/ Mrs. Dash Original Blend Seasoning
    Baked Potato w/ Parkay Spray Butter
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    i had 3 breaded chicken goujons on a bread roll with salad leaves and little bit of light mayo
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    1 can of tuna.
    1 bag of baby carrots.
    and probably a tbs of peanut butter.
  • jensmith48
    jensmith48 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    MorningStar spicy black bean burger on a 100 calorie sandwich thin. I put some bbq sauce on it and also have some mini carrots on the side.
  • cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    Options
    last night I made Mediterranean Barley Salad- enough for the week- with kalamata oilves, cucumber, red pepper, lemon zest, cantanelli beans, and a homemade lemon dijon dressing. Yummmmm

love your before/after pix! wow!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Progresso Rich & Heaty Steak & Homestyle Noodles soup. I love this line of soups. Most are low fat, tasty, and filling. I love the Chicken Tuscany. It is high in fiber and really keeps me full. This is the first time I am trying the steak & noodle. Most are around 200-300 calories for the entire can.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    A can of tuna, 2 tbsp low fat mayo, 2 tbsp relish, 1 cup romaine salad, 1 cup fresh spinach, and some almonds. Pretty boring here.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    My wife made tuna salad and thats lunch for today. Red onion diced, sugar snap peas sliced finely, baby carrots sliced thin, 1 tsp mayo, 2 tsp sour cream, 1/4cup dill pickle, pepper and safeway all purpose salf free seasoning.

Yesterday was stuffed grape leaves five dolmas are only 200cals.
  • ronchap
    ronchap Posts: 60
    Options
    Tuna wrapped in whole wheat tortilla with spinach,tomato,onion. Hummus on tortilla instead of dressing. Raw zucchini and laughing cow swiss
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I guess you could call it a taco salad. It consist of black beans, pico de gallo, salsa verde, rice, and a little taco meat (this was left over from dinner so I through it in.) I pop it in the mircrowave and I'm good to go; I guess it could be eaten cold too if you like.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Leftover meatloaf, canned green beans, mixed fruit (cantaloupe, grapes, honeydew, pineapple)
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Because i am at home, I made a pitta pizza, I coated it in chopped tomatoes with mixed herbs, added a bit of mozzarella , then added a cut up queen olive (which I love !! but why do they have to have so much sodium :( ), some tomatoes and a chopped slice of ham. It turn into a very genourous 'slice' of pizza and was delicious !! 300 cals !

katy
  • eileen7316
    eileen7316 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Steak sandwich on light bread with light pepperjack cheese
    green beans
    blueberry yogurt with frozen blueberries thrown on top
  • Fertilegrounds5
    Options
    Garlicky Kale, with carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, edamame, chick peas and tuna. YUMMMMM! I love Whole Foods
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Meal #3 (closest to lunch) Tuna Creations Sweet and Spicy with Baby bib lettuce