What are YOU having for lunch today? INSPIRE ME! =)

Replies

• time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    I'm thinking about have a spinach, chicken, mango, avocado salad with a lil red onion and Trader Joe's Sesame Soy Ginger Vinaigrette (It's also good with a Raspberry Vinaigrette as well)
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    2 oz of cracked pepper lean turkey breast on sara lees multigrain bread, with light miracle whip and a side of carrots
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    I would LIKE to have wheat toast with avacado and tomato, but I think we're out of tomatoes. Sad day. :(
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    2 ounces of deli sliced turkey on whole grain bread 1 slice of american cheese and mustard!
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    I'm having a salad with spinach, romaine and broccoli with balsamic vinaigrette as well as tortellini with broccoli and onions.
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    A salad with a tbsp of feta cheese and some grilled chicken. It's almost lunch time, I can't wait. I'm freakin' hungry today..lol
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Taco Salad

Ground turkey mixed with pinto beans and flavored with taco seasoning (homemade), and salsa. I will heat that up and dump it on my salad, which has the usual salad goods (lettuce, tomato, etc.) and a dressing made from a 1:1 ratio of low fat sour cream and salsa. YUM!
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Falafel on a whole wheat pita with spicy red pepper hummus, romaine lettuce, cucumbers, hot banana peppers & red onions. And a giant glass of lemon water to wash it all down.

Yummers...
  • I just had 4 oz of Wild Salmon, with Kale mixed in with peppers, onions, and avacados, and a chewy bar. I topped out 450 calories for the meal. Was good!
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    I'm having:
    a piece of toast (45 cal pepperidge farm bread) with natural chunky peanut butter
    baby carrots
    hard boiled egg with a little light mayo and spicy mustard
    apple
    =329 calories
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    I am going to grill myself some chicken wings and have a salad made from romain and spinach cucumbers shreaded carrots avocados and light jalapeno ranch that I make.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Steak sandwich on light bread with light pepperjack cheese
    green beans
    blueberry yogurt with frozen blueberries thrown on top

YUM!
  • mmiley1111
    mmiley1111 Posts: 36 Member
    the other half of my veggie potato with lite ranch dressing...
  • s_waser
    s_waser Posts: 92
    Romaine lettuce, carrots, cucumber, cauliflower, tomato and 3 oz. of chicken breast in a salad with fat free italian dressing and 6 Texas Toast seasoned crutons.
  • A giant fruit salad! Comprised of:

a cara cara orange, a bosc pear, two kiwis, and strawberries, blackberries and blueberries. (As well as a Diet Mt. Dew...I can't quit diet pop just yet.) = a HEAPING 384 calorie bowl of candylike deliciousness.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    A salad with half a serving of leftover ham and an apple.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Using up leftovers - 1 slice of toasted crusty bread, topped with lemon/coriander homous and a slice of ham. 2 celery sticks filled with goats cheese. And a thin piece of manchengo cheese - umami heaven!
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    I made an Espresso Chili (Black beans, sweet potato, shallot, tomato, bulgur). Topped it with a dollop of greek yogurt and some shaved dark chocolate. Was so delicious and had the caffeine to keep me going all afternoon!
  • Janeta58
    Janeta58 Posts: 59 Member
    Homemade lentil soup, raw vegies with homemade dressing, blender drink of frozen blueberries and almond milk with a dash of cinnamon
This discussion has been closed.