Lose 15 by June 4th Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    no soda i can do... no candy will be a real challenge. this will have to start tomorrow because i already had chocolate covered pretzels today! :-O
  • StrawberryDrip
    Options
    That sounds fun...good luck :)
  • MsMouseMouse
    MsMouseMouse Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am in. I usually weight in on Wednesdays anyway so tomorrow morning is my day. I weigh in on my Wii. I would like to keep my weigh in on Wednesday if I could as that is the day I have weighted in on for over a year. Old habits are hard to break. Looking forward to hearing all about this and how I go about getting my starting weight to you.
  • MsMouseMouse
    MsMouseMouse Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I was so excited to join in that I just hit reply on the first page and asked to join, but as I look at the other pages I can now see you already closed this challenge... Booooooooo Hoooooooooo got so excited about it for a few minutes.. :( Missed it by just a few minutes.. Shucks.
  • nutmegh
    nutmegh Posts: 4
    Options
    Is it too late to join?!

CW: 182
  • Monicazumba2013
    Monicazumba2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    oh man......i ate a small candy right before reading that this was NO CANDY week!!!! EEKKKKKKKK!!! tomorrow i will be good:~)
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I already sent my starting weight in but I thought I would post it here as well. I am starting this 15lbs weight loss journey at 224.2. Good luck everyone. We can do the no candy and soda for a week. Or at least i hope I can do the no candy. I love easter candy.
  • dmborders
    dmborders Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Challenge one sounds great! I think I am going to add no sweet coffees just because I have more problems with them then the soda : ) I may still do coffee and creamer though just no starbucks! My starting weight is 169.4.

Good Luck ladies!
  • dmborders
    dmborders Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OK.... FINAL LIST. Sorry to anyone who isn't on the list... 31 is our total... here is the list:

abrooke1976
    acsmyth1
    amiePuente
    anacsitham5
    arodriguez2
    Beauty0215
    breezymom81
    chelseskids
    chelsey728
    echowein
    edsgirl39
    emchen
    evelb
    franzy
    humglum
    JennWhit10
    jeyoung03
    KarieRod
    katiejo2011
    laurisoza
    livingnow28
    madyncaden
    malibootie
    misswhite81
    Monicabredwell's
    n00dlez
    nevermorex
    stabenowrj
    susanjackson66
    Tommi128

make sure you friend everyone!!! & i NEED everyone's weight by tomorrow!

Just wanted to let you know that I am not on the list but replied yesterday! I am dmborders : )
  • JennWhit10
    Options
    4/27- Starting challenge @ 138 lbs.
    Have a good week everyone. Just remember "its not I THINK I can, Its I KNOW I can." Good luck.=)
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    messaged you, but i'll post it here too!

starting this challenge at 188!
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Can i still join?!?!? I need to go weigh myself...ive been avoiding it cuz i just got off an 8 day holiday (passover) that consist of at these huge family meals almost daily....ok im off to the scale....
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    oops didnt realize it was closed...o well
  • jrichards2011
    Options
    I just joined MFP this morning and saw this challenge! Since it is too late to join, is anyone interested in starting another weight loss group to motivate and challange us to our goals? I'm not volunteering to start it, just throwing it out there to see if someone has the time or know how to help us late comers out. I surely need to help!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Starting todays challenge at 168.4. Good luck everyone!!:happy:
  • eggplantlover
    Options
    I NEED in!! I really need to loss the 10/15 pounds........thanks for getting us going!

SW 140
    GW 128

THANK YOU!!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    HI EVERYONE!!!!! i'm going to start a new group with CLOSED in the title because I can't figure out how to edit my orig post... My excel sheet had a duplicate so I fixed it but we are now up to an even 35... please check the list... if you are not on it you may want to start a new group... 35 is a nice number and i think anymore is out of control.. SORRY!! so here is the list:

abrooke1976*
    acsmyth1
    amiePuente*
    anacsitham5
    arodriguez2
    Beauty0215
    breezymom81
    chelseskids*
    chelsey728
    dmborders
    echowein*
    edsgirl39
    eggplantlover
    emchen
    vetsnatural
    franzy
    humglum
    JennWhit10
    jeyoung03*
    KarieRod
    katiejo2011
    laurisoza
    livingnow28
    madyncaden*
    malibootie
    misswhite81*
    Monicabredwell
    n00dlez*
    nevermorex
    nutmegh
    revelb
    stabenowrj
    susanjackson66
    Tommi128

* = I STILL NEED YOUR WEIGHIN!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    here is the link of the closed topic: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/227125-lose-15-by-june-4th-challenge-closed

PLEASE USE THAT FROM NOW ON! :-) (PLEASE SEE THE UPDATED LIST ON THAT CLOSED GROUP)