lidado Posts: 41
    Vegas, baby!
    ...Vegas works too.... I am easy!

Easy??!!?!?! Really??!!?!?! *winks*
    LOL yep... spread that rumor please!! :drinker:

Oh, just PM'd all my Girls!! I gotcha covered!! :noway::laugh:
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Slap my *kitten* and call me Nancy, this is a good idea to me. Im in.....
  • anniebnannie
    anniebnannie Posts: 85 Member
    I'd help! Austin or Vegas! Large conventions, shows, expos have been my career! I emailed mike about this too (mfp creator) but he's not interested at this time to take this on.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Vegas, baby!
    ...Vegas works too.... I am easy!

Easy??!!?!?! Really??!!?!?! *winks*
    LOL yep... spread that rumor please!! :drinker:

Oh, just PM'd all my Girls!! I gotcha covered!! :noway::laugh:
    LOL..... you rock!
  • makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Vegas sounds great!!! I'm in!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Nice...a chance for the police to finally use their riot dispersing weaponry.
    We'll need spotters and decoys!
  • jeannas
    jeannas Posts: 109 Member
    Actually sounds good ..even in Austin. Never been there..sounds like it good be a great time. What time of year where you thinking?

Maybe get Oprah to sponsor..lol...
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    east coast needs love!
  • jeannas
    jeannas Posts: 109 Member
    I, only suggested Austin, because I live here, obviously, but I have worked at many of the hotels, convention centers, and so on, and through those connections, and others I have made, I think I can get great rates and so on. Plus, if you have never experience Austin, you would love it. Sixth St. In the downtown area, has well over 200 bars and restaurants with tons of live music, be a fun place to celebrate our success and fun, and party with some good people.
    I concur,....... for those who have not had the opportunity to party.... er,.. I mean visit the fine cultural center of Austin, Texas..... you wont be disappointed!

Austin gets my vote.....and it was your idea and you have the connections to put something like this together

I AGREE totally!
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Totally great idea. Lets make this happen!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,641 Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Actually sounds good ..even in Austin. Never been there..sounds like it good be a great time. What time of year where you thinking?

Maybe get Oprah to sponsor..lol...

I'll give the "O" a call later...... :bigsmile:
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member

Well since you mentioned it, I also have connections inside the Austin police dept as well, so I could maybe workout something there too.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle

Well since you mentioned it, I also have connections inside the Austin police dept as well, so I could maybe workout something there too.
    You got the hook ups........
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    I have emailed Mike, the site creator, basically asking for permission for something like this to be held, but I think it would be awesome, and if permission is granted (you know, legality and all) gonna start working on this, have already had some offers to help put this thing together, and see what we can do.
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    It would be nice to have a forum called "Regional" and then broken down to places like "West Coast", "East Coast" "Southern", "New England", ect where local members of those areas could post and maybe start own get togethers if they wanted to.

I totally like this idea!
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    I totally vote yes on this idea, I think it would be fantastic to meet some of the people who are going through the same experiences!! I am all for Texas, bring it!!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    I'm game. Would love to visit anywhere except the east coast. Been there done that. (still there).
  • Skinny_Mocha
    Skinny_Mocha Posts: 208 Member
    I would attend one in Chicago - maybe we could all have one on the same day in our respective areas and link up via the web or something. *says the girl who has no idea how to link up via the web or something
This discussion has been closed.