BUTT KICKED TODAY....Not sure what happened.

Options
2»

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Okay, blackman blushing. The shower was great and I believe I got to root of what may have happened. It's never happened before, so I'l make sure I get a shot of carbs before the workout.
    Tan girl smirking:tongue:

Please be careful next time!:angry:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Okay, blackman blushing. The shower was great and I believe I got to root of what may have happened. It's never happened before, so I'l make sure I get a shot of carbs before the workout.

We are all happy that you figured out what happened.. Be safe next time though. :wink:

We're more happy that your shower was great. Plesse keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Hmmm took supplements this am, had high protein breakfast (omelet, mushroom, bacon), very small fruit cup of fresh pineapples/strawberries and spinach salad for lunch with lite vinagette dressing. Well get home and core synergistics KICKS MY BUTT!!! So much more than this past tuesday. Man I couldn't hang at all!!!

I haven't analyzed what happened yet, but I will after shower. Please chime in!!!

Man your breakfast sounds good. How about some home-made hashbrowns thrown in there...sorry distracted for a minute.

Lunch didn't sound like it had enough to fuel and sustain you through a workout.

Also, the body has its own cycles and rhythms. Not every day will be your best day ever -- and that is okay.

Enjoy the journey.:smile:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Well, just to add my 2 cents, I'm not positive what would cause this but I can tell you that there are lots of reasons it COULD happen. It's most likely a combination of things. I'm sure the lack of fuel didn't help (carbs), how much sleep you have gotten could also effect your ability. Plus a lot of times the body needs time to adjust to a new workout. I know that when ever I start up my military workouts again, it takes about 3 to 4 sessions to really get over the initial shock of the "hardcoreness" of the workout. Add all that up and you feel like $h*t for a few workouts. Ahh yes, brings me back to day 3 of triple sessions in college football. By day 5 you are back to normal but day 3 everyone felt like DEATH.
  • p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options
    Tan girl smirking:tongue:

Please be careful next time!:angry:

Will do
  • p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback everyone, nutrition continues to be where I have the greatest difficulty. Thanks again for all input, it's well taken.