104 lbs down....More to go, but I'll keep truckin'!

Options

Replies

• runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Amazing!!! Keep it up :)
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm so impressed! I see a great difference in you...especially around your hips!! Keep up the great work! :)
  • nicmacc
    nicmacc Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    We can see the difference KEEP ON THE ROAD!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep it up girl! I can see it in your upper body and your chin bigtime! :)
  • roxybabay
    roxybabay Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow, ur doing great!!!! awesome transformation so far!
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    :) Thanks all!!

Haha - Gotta keep my old big t-shirt a little longer! Sadly clothing is not in hubby and mines budget right now... =/ But, luckily I have quite a few of my smaller clothes than were never worn and I held onto handy and I've been pulling them out (sad that a 22/24 is my "smaller" clothes, but c'est la vie) and I've actually donated anything in the closet that was any size from 26 to 32. It's alllllll gone. :) Which was about 4 bags full!
    Thanks for thinking I even have a shape underneath it all...haha...I've still got a ways to go before I feel like not totally covering up in the bigger clothes I figure too. I'm 5'3" tall and currently now 265 lbs and started at 368 (that HURTS to even say...) I'm not fighting for a specific goal weight - I'm just hoping to be under 170. I remember being 170 and being a size 14 about and I actually felt pretty good about myself at the time. So I'm shooting for there and if I want to go down more, I will. I think in the end my range is going to be 140-155 or so. :) But for now, I just want to get the next 100 off!
  • tornberg1
    tornberg1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I understand what you are saying; I have lost 20lbs and I look in the mirror and I can't tell. I still have 100lbs to loose. Sometimes I feel the end of the struggle will take forever or never come. I keep telling myself
    I just have to have faith and of course the motivation and that is where all our friends here help motivate us. Just keep logging in and ask us for support when you need it and we will all be here foe you.
  • Qtpiemom
    Qtpiemom Posts: 4
    Options
    Awsome Job !!!
  • drooks123
    drooks123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Way to go. I can tell from your pictures you have lost a lot. Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    You can't see the difference!? I can! And, I bet: if you asked 100 people to say which was the 'before' and which was the 'after' picture, ALL of them would get it the right way round. Look at your waistline - SO much improvement! Keep going and post more pictures when you've made more progress - it's really motivating for the rest of us :)
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    Thank you for all the support! I appreciate it!! :) I've got a few people supporting and helping me here in my life...but more that just don't notice or try to keep throwing me off track. So it means a lot to me to feel like I've got people rooting for me! :)
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • hrhwrightca
    hrhwrightca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE DOING AN AMAZING JOB!!!! Staying motivated is so hard - I understand that one as I gained 2lbs over the Easter Weekend butttt.... today is a new day and we have to keep going to get to the healthy girl/woman that is hidden within Good Luck you are doing fantastic and look incredible :)
  • sacred81
    sacred81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...I can definitely see the difference in your hips and all over...I'm also glad I've found this site because there is alot of sabotage afoot in my life, so its nice just to have a place you can go...'where everybody knows your name and their always glad you came' : )
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • callielizabethrocks
    callielizabethrocks Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Honey, you aren't seeing it because you are still in baggy clothes. Put on something with a little bit of structure and you will be amazed at what you see.

You are doing fantastic and should take pride in the committment that you have made to yourself. Your current success is hard won and not a lot of people have the courage to make such a positive change. Keep it up!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou: You've got this!! :drinker:
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thank you all - I see small changes, but it's just hard when you got so heavy to begin with. And it's hard to realize I have at least another 100 lbs to lose (My mini "goal" is a size 12/14....from there I'll decide if I want to lose more...I just remember that was the last time I felt good in my body and with my size). But I'm trying not to focus on the number!
    I do feel better in many ways! I went from getting winded taking a shower, to being able to do 40 minutes if I push myself on the stairclimber, so I figure that's an improvement!! ;)

this is a major accomplishment. Going from struggling to shower to 40 mins of cardio!!!!!!!!

congrats to you on all your hard work!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    wow!! 104lbs congrats girl!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!