soooo ANNOYED

Options
2»

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hey, that can be sooo annoying...

Keep in mind that products do change as well. There have been products that I read one day on the container, and a few months later I KNOW the item has changed in calories or fat. Grrr...I can't remember what did that recently, but it has happened. Who knows...
  • cnolovechild
    Options
    There is an option to check the nutritional info before you enter it...it also asks if it's correct....so you can help if it is in fact the same exact serving and product. Also if you didn't know... all the items with astericks (*) are foods entered by MFP members.....the ones without the asterick are from the creator of this site. It's always a good idea to enter in the information that you have on the box or bag so you know that it's correct for what you're eating. I think someone mentioned they didn't know how to enter the information themselves....to do that you click enter a food not listed and you can put in all the information yourself. Hope this was of some help :happy:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    hnlymark: well now u have a picture up of your beautiful little girl (I assume) so now I look like a sicko! lmao
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Options
    hnlymark: well now u have a picture up of your beautiful little girl (I assume) so now I look like a sicko! lmao

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nahhh! She just got her cheer outfit. Had to share...proud of my little girl!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nahhh! She just got her cheer outfit. Had to share...proud of my little girl!

:laugh: As it should be Dad! :wink: BTW, we're doing an expansion in the Pit, care to help?
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Options

:laugh: As it should be Dad! :wink: BTW, we're doing an expansion in the Pit, care to help?

Is there any heavy lifting involved? These guns need a workin'! :laugh: