Late Friday Night...Anyone here...????

Options

Replies

• hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Options
    Great day...have the munchkins this weekend. Went to a scrimage tonight (hence the new pic). Nontraining day for me and actually did OK on my calories dispite McDonalds. A Harley guy eh? I'll bet it was a beautiful day for a ride. I love riding. I got a rice burner though...but don't hold that against me. Still up but not for long...

Glad you joined us! New pic..very cute! Great job on the calories. It was an awesome night for a ride. Have to say it had been waayy too long since I'd been on a bike. I think all bikes are cool so nothing held against you at this point....:laugh:

My email got messed up and I'll bet I spent over an hour sorting it out. I can really be a computer dumbyhead sometimes. Oh well...kids fell asleep watching Snow Dogs and I am so whooped, I am going to bed myself. I will talk to ya'll tomorrow...sweet dreams to all!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    i did a little over an hour of Zumba class, and theni did another hour of strength training class.

thank God for my Heart rate monitor or i would be consuming way too few calories!

I have looked at Zumba. Should I try it?

(Oh, may I join the chat for a few minutes??)

You should definitely try it...Oh, and don't be surprised to see alfie at the back of the class, he's such a good participant, very attentive...:laugh:

Please join us...
  • Theresa35
    Options

My email got messed up and I'll bet I spent over an hour sorting it out. I can really be a computer dumbyhead sometimes. Oh well...kids fell asleep watching Snow Dogs and I am so whooped, I am going to bed myself. I will talk to ya'll tomorrow...sweet dreams to all!

Have a great time with the kiddos....Good night...:yawn:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    i did a little over an hour of Zumba class, and theni did another hour of strength training class.

thank God for my Heart rate monitor or i would be consuming way too few calories!

You should definitely try it...Oh, and don't be surprised to see alfie at the back of the class, he's such a good participant, very attentive...:laugh:

Please join us...
    :blushing: :smokin: :devil: :smokin:
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Cool, Thanks.

I will give Zumba a try, probably in a week or so, a new schedule is coming out.

Is it like belly dancing??? I liked that when I took a class back in the day.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

i suggested to everyone!!
    it is the only thing that has gotten me off my butt and wanting to go to the gym! the class is awesome, and there are videos too. its a good way to shake your thang without feeling like a complete idiot.
    ok i admit it took me a minute to get used to the moves, but in my class, we all hoop and hollar and the ones that come to every class, barely ever miss a class. it is that addictive!
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Cool, Thanks.

I will give Zumba a try, probably in a week or so, a new schedule is coming out.

I have never taken belly dancing so I'm not sure. It is a latin inspired dance class. Lots of fun!

Right alfie.....:laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Cool, Thanks.

I just noticed in your profile you are in AZ, what area? One of my dear friends just moved out to Phoenix this week.
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    Cool, Thanks.

I have never taken belly dancing so I'm not sure. It is a latin inspired dance class. Lots of fun!

if you could only see me dancing :laugh:
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    Sounds like fun...and a good stress reliever.
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    Cool, Thanks.

Ummm...dare I ask what type of dance?:noway: :laugh:
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    Cool, Thanks.

it definitely has some belly dance inspired moves which i loooove, but it is very cardio active, with lots of salsa and meringue type dances
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Cool, Thanks.

Sorry to say, I missed the big show you guys in the pit put on tonight...:sad: How did it go? I bet you were bustin' your moves tonight.....:wink:
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    alright ladies and gents, im going to try to be a good girl and hit the hay. its been fun tonite!!
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    Cool, Thanks.

it definitely has some belly dance inspired moves which i loooove, but it is very cardio active, with lots of salsa and meringue type dances

I just remember my core and thighs were soooo strong when I took belly dancing. But that was a long time (12 years and two kids ago).

I've not gotten completely lax, but I have lowered my activity level and am now trying to get it back up. I'd love to have the torso and legs I had back then.:happy:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    Cool, Thanks.

Sorry to say, I missed the big show you guys in the pit put on tonight...:sad: How did it go? I bet you were bustin' your moves tonight.....:wink:
    i actually missed it too, i was out hiking all afternoon, and then watched Vantage Point when i got home, so i missed the antics. gotta make up for it i guess :drinker: :devil: :smokin: :drinker:
  • jlwhelan1
    Options
    Good night

And thanks!:flowerforyou:

Agh, wrong button, tried to quote. Thanks Iluvsparkles.
  • Theresa35
    Options
    alright ladies and gents, im going to try to be a good girl and hit the hay. its been fun tonite!!

Thanks for joining us! Sleep tight....:yawn:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Cool, Thanks.

i actually missed it too, i was out hiking all afternoon, and then watched Vantage Point when i got home, so i missed the antics. gotta make up for it i guess :drinker: :devil: :smokin: :drinker:
  • Theresa35
    Options

Weren't you supposed to be in the show???

If so, you'd better run the next time you see Ali, cause she will have a big ole hose with your name on it...:laugh: