Diary of a Pudgy Gym Rat...

Options
13»

Replies

• cowboy48
    cowboy48 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What am amazing transformation!! That has obviously taken a lot of hard work. Great Job!!
  • KimCutsail
    Options
    Steph!! Be sure to post your blog site! I'd love to follow! You are such an inspiration! As most others commenting, I too have been a gym rat for about 18 years, but never got that ripped look. I have started watching calories recently and am SOOO hoping for great results. I have given up sweets and fried foods, and adding more cardio. Thanks again for the inspiration.

Kim
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look awesome ! I would be happy if I could get to where my body looked like your "before" pic.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Holy CRAP you look amazing what a transformation, I want abs and arm muscles like yours. Thank you for sharing your story is very inspirational .
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done :-)
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look TERRIFIC! Nice and toned and muscular! Proof that a good diet WORKS!
  • ToeTapN
    ToeTapN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Bump***
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!